Charlie Colkett

BlueLion.

Chelsea youth twitter, @chelseayouth

thanks again, you're a star.

I did search The Chels website before I posted yesterday and I've just scrolled back to early August in his twitter feed but saw nothing. I confess though that I don't know my way around twitter so I'll just take your word for it and save myself a bit of RSI. :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks again, you're a star.

I did search The Chels website before I posted yesterday and I've just scrolled back to early August in his twitter feed but saw nothing. I confess though that I don't know my way around twitter so I'll just take your word for it and save myself a bit of RSI. :)

Thank you TC. It still seems more than odd that we've heard so little about Charlie's continued absence.

Had he been able to play, I think Charlie would have been a great option for Vitesse. Given that Josh had made himself first choice there by the end of last season I believe Charlie would have been a perfect replacement for the club, and the club would have been great for him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
18 hours ago, lucio said:

play this boy next game

He is not good enough for the first team. There is a difference between playing U21 football and first team football. He would not handle the pressing side of things right now. Also he has just returned from injury not too long ago. Good prospect but again one I think will not make it. As he gets older he will be competing with much more all rounded players and that is where he will fall behind in the pecking order imo.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24 March 2016 at 8:54 PM, ulvhedin said:

Question for someone who follows youth football closely - how is he doing this season? I know he had some health issues at the beginning and it sounds like its wasted year for him?

He's only recently come back from injury. Season's been pretty much of a write off. 

• 4 weeks later...