test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Member of the Year Awards - 2015

Started by BlueLion.,

50 posts in this topic

The current categories:

• Best football knowledge
  • Best general knowledge
  • Best newcomer
  • Funniest forumer
  • Most-liked forumer
  • Wisest forumer
  • Most controversial
  • Biggest contributor
  • Most analytical/thought-provoking
  • Most helpful member
  • Member of the Year
Changes to the above:
  • The British Member of the Year award has been scrapped. Instead, this award will be determined by a 1), 2), 3) placing system allowing us to determine an overall winner.
  • The Best Article Writer award has also been scrapped. Article writers can now be commended in the Best Football Knowledge category.
  • The Best Staff Member award has been changed to the Most Helpful Member award - meaning staff can still be recognised for their contributions to the forum, but at the same time opening up the floor to members who are particularly helpful and accommodating to newer members on TalkChelsea.
  • The Best Graphics and Videos Producer award has been scrapped due to too few members producing any consistent degree of videos/graphics. Graphics producers/video editors can be commended with the Biggest Contributor award, instead.
  • A Most Analytical/Thought-Provoking Member award has been added.

Voting Process:

• This thread will be left open until 2100 BST on Wednesday 3 June for suggestions for additional awards/amendments to current categories.
  • Nominations threads will then be opened, and scheduled to close at 2100 BST on Monday 8 June.
  • The polls will be published on Tuesday 9 June, and will remain open to the public vote until 2100 BST on Sunday 14 June.
  • The polls will then temporarily be moved to the Staff Room, making them private to allow me to rig them to allow me to finalise the winners.
  • The people I want to win deserving victors will then be announced at some point on Monday 15 June.

Best article writer?

Have we even been writing articles? :carlo:

Not really but I need some gratification.

Gonna scrap that one as well, no deserving candidates for such an award this season IMO.

Not sure we really need the "Best graphics and videos producer" award. That section is basically dead since DONI, Greg and I aren't posting anything anymore.

The current categories:

• Best football knowledge
  • Best general knowledge
  • Best newcomer
  • Best graphics and videos producer
  • Funniest forumer
  • Most-liked forumer
  • Wisest forumer
  • Most controversial
  • Biggest contributor
  • Most helpful member
  • Member of the Year
Changes to the above:
  • The British Member of the Year award has been scrapped. Instead, this award will be determined by a 1), 2), 3) placing system allowing us to determine an overall winner.
  • The Best Article Writer award has also been scrapped. Article writers can now be commended in the Best Football Knowledge category.
  • The Best Staff Member award has been changed to the Most Helpful Member award - meaning staff can still be recognised for their contributions to the forum, but at the same time opening up the floor to members who are particularly helpful and accommodating to newer members on TalkChelsea.

Voting Process:

• This thread will be left open until 2100 BST on Wednesday 3 June for suggestions for additional awards/amendments to current categories.
  • Nominations threads will then be opened, and scheduled to close at 2100 BST on Monday 8 June.
  • The polls will be published on Tuesday 9 June, and will remain open to the public vote until 2100 BST on Sunday 14 June.
  • The polls will then temporarily be moved to the Staff Room, making them private to allow me to rig them to allow me to finalise the winners.
  • The people I want to win deserving victors will then be announced at some point on Monday 15 June.

everything as always Mr Blatter...

BlueLion. likes this

Most persuasive/influential user?

There's users like TX and Peace that can change your opinion about something with just a paragraph.

Agreed. Like it.

Not sure we really need the "Best graphics and videos producer" award. That section is basically dead since DONI, Greg and I aren't posting anything anymore.

Again, good shout.

everything as always Mr Blatter...

Amen.

Well, since everyone seem shy, I'll start:

Best football knowledge - Peace
Best general knowledge - Fullham Broadway
Best newcomer - Supporter
Funniest forumer - Spike
Most-liked forumer - Barbara
Wisest forumer - Stingray
Most controversial - Term
Biggest contributor - Jason
Most analytical/thought-provoking - LDN
Most helpful member - Special Juan
Member of the Year - Viper
Stingray and Barbara like this

Well, since everyone seem shy, I'll start:

Best football knowledge - Peace
Best general knowledge - Fullham Broadway
Best newcomer - Supporter
Funniest forumer - Spike
Most-liked forumer - Barbara
Wisest forumer - Stingray
Most controversial - Term
Biggest contributor - Jason
Most analytical/thought-provoking - LDN
Most helpful member - Special Juan
Member of the Year - Viper

Oooh Sharmouta... read the opening post....

This thread will be left open until 2100 BST on Wednesday 3 June for suggestions for additional awards/amendments to current categories.

Nominations threads will then be opened, and scheduled to close at 2100 BST on Monday 8 June.

The polls will be published on Tuesday 9 June, and will remain open to the public vote until 2100 BST on Sunday 14 June.

The polls will then temporarily be moved to the Staff Room, making them private to allow me to rig them to allow me to finalise the winners.

The people I want to win deserving victors will then be announced at some point on Monday 15 June.

CHOULO19 likes this

Oooh Sharmouta... read the opening post....

Since when is reading the OP a thing?! :lol:

My bad...

PS: Didn't we used to do the nominations all in one thread and then open separate threads for each category when the polls are added? I think that is better and a less of a hassle.

Since when is reading the OP a thing?! :lol:

My bad...

PS: Didn't we used to do the nominations all in one thread and then open separate threads for each category when the polls are added? I think that is better and a less of a hassle.

I'll probably just do one, yeah, less work then :lol:

I'll probably just do one, yeah, less work then :lol:

More importantly, I can just copy and past the post I made above! :P

I see my wire transfer reached you successfully Chou :tiphat:

Second half of payment when I put my vote in the poll, as we agreed?

Will exchange Sainsburys Euro 2004 coins for votes

Tell 'em to make a Moh Salah fan of the year category. Don't need to exchange anything for votes in there mate. :dance:

Liquidator likes this