• Costa
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Solanke (sub)
    • Houghton (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Brown (sub)
    • Colkett (sub)

massive crowd of 83,598 was at ANZ Stadium The whopping figure beat the figure (83,127) that attended the Manchester United-All-Stars match in 2013 chelsea must have big support in australia :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found Boga and RLC really disappointing. Apart from one or two good runs, I feel like Boga only passed backwards without looking to create any danger. Maybe a bit overwhelmed by the occasion though...

Boga lacks confidence at the moment and it's nothing to do with playing at first team. He was the same as in the last months for U21. Though you could see at the end of the first half that he can switch on and when he does, oh my. I was concerned with him previously but now I am REALLY concern. He desperately needs to go somewhere and feel love, get a coach who like Rudi Garcia was for Eden, give him an opportunity to play with seniors and grow his confidence to express his talent in less stressful circumstances. We can't lose him and it's crucial time now because I feel we're losing him at the moment and he is regressing. Eden already had full season, 30 league games at the age of 18 and Boga hasn't even got his debut. Sort this shit out, Chelsea.

massive crowd of 83,598 was at ANZ Stadium The whopping figure beat the figure (83,127) that attended the Manchester United-All-Stars match in 2013 chelsea must have big support in australia :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

I remember when the chels played in LA, there were fans that traveled from Melbourne to watch the chels because it was closer than going to London. Probably cheaper too.

Just finished watching (most of) the match. Thought Ake had an excellent first half given how much work he had. From the first team, Cech, Mikel and obviously Eden were all very good, imo.

Brilliant goal from Remy and I can see where Jose was coming from in his RLC criticism. Felt he was fully committed in attack but far from in defense.

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho fires warning to
Ruben Loftus-Cheek

"So, with Ruben, it’s one step back in terms of my relationship with him. If he doesn’t know what it is to play for me and Chelsea it’s one step back," Mourinho said.

"He has to learn that at 19 you have to run three times more than the others, you have to play to your limits and not play like a superstar with the ball at your feet because this is not Under-18s.

"The Under-18 competition is too easy for him. He’s too good to play in the Under-18s but I don’t accept that when he’s playing in midfield with Mikel and Matic when we don’t have the ball he doesn’t press, doesn’t have intensity and he’s waiting for everybody else to recover the ball.

"I don’t accept that in the superstars so how can I accept that in a kid? He has to learn what it takes to play for us."

Am I the only one shocked by the similarities in term of camera angle, look and feel of the stadium btween the one we played in Yesterday and Parc des princes ? ( before they changed the camera angle on this one )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87QJzY_RP_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACtNJN8p3HM

But he is on MUCH higher than most ,, can't remember exact numbers stated last year

I think he is on around £18-20k a week, But then again there are the likes of Chalobah who are just below £40k p/w without even playing a game for the club.

Am I the only one shocked by the similarities in term of camera angle, look and feel of the stadium btween the one we played in Yesterday and Parc des princes ? ( before they changed the camera angle on this one )

Probably, yeah.