• Houghton (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Brown (sub)
    • Colkett (sub)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, great game. It was great to see Costa get MOTM. He was as shocked as anyone.

Boga looks like he has that bit of Hazard about him. Made some nice dribbles and you can clearly see the talent is there, but is obviously still very young, inconsistent and raw. This was my first time seeing him play. Was it the first time he played with the "first team" to an extent? We could have a very special player on our hands in a few seasons.

at first I thought the trip was a waste of time but have changed my opinion,, Firstly great turn out for the games , Secondly excellent for the young boys to get away

with the senior players . Thirdly NO INJURIES ,,

THE REAL TALENTS ARE COLKETT, MUSONDA AND SOLANKE NOT RLC, BOGA AND BAMFORD imo let's go get curry

Aside from maybe Solanke (or Brown), i don't see anyone getting the same chances as RLC under Mourinho. José prefers certain type of players and Colkett, Musonda, Boga are not. My hopes for those youngsters are that the Olympique Marseille/As Monaco rumours are true, i don't want to see them waste their talent in the championship.