Any sharped eyed fans that can work these out?

bs3ac

It looks 100% moody to me. The autographs look like the work of one person. Get any eleven people to sign something and some will have a more expressive signature then others. The one's on that shirt are very similar looking and there more or less the same size. Try putting it on Ebay squire and see if that fairy tale of it coming from someone who's worked at the Bridge for 30 years rings true.

Thanks for your input, very productive.

Do you not think if it was forged that I would have perhaps done a simple google search to copy them identically to their usual autographs rather than coming on here asking for peoples advice to help identify them? Or perhaps put it directly on ebay?

Also I love how you seem to think anyone who works at the Bridge seems untouchable and holds no relations with people outside the ground #sigh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you not think if it was forged that I would have perhaps done a simple google search to copy them identically to their usual autographs rather than coming on here asking for peoples advice to help identify them? Or perhaps put it directly on ebay?

Also I love how you seem to think anyone who works at the Bridge seems untouchable and holds no relations with people outside the ground #sigh

Bit touchy squire have i touched a nerve?. It looks moody and i'm sticking to that. Why not ask your close friend who if he's been working at the Bridge for 30 years might have got the odd autograph in his time and might recognise one or two of them. To be still working at The Bridge since 1985 in any capacity is quite an achievement what does he do exactly sell programmes ?

Bit touchy squire have i touched a nerve?. It looks moody and i'm sticking to that. Why not ask your close friend who if he's been working at the Bridge for 30 years might have got the odd autograph in his time and might recognise one or two of them. To be still working at The Bridge since 1985 in any capacity is quite an achievement what does he do exactly sell programmes ?

So you accuse me of:

• forging a shirt with autographs
  • faking a friend
  • wishing to sell it on ebay

And then ask my why I'm touchy? It seems you are not the sharpest tool in the box, especially since I posted on the original post that it was not for profit and simply asking to see if anyone can help identify who's who.

As for my friend, he has worked in security for the clubs for decades and no, not as a steward.

So you accuse me of:

• faking a friend

And then ask my why I'm touchy? It seems you are not the sharpest tool in the box, especially since I posted on the original post that it was not for profit and simply asking to see if anyone can help identify who's who.

As for my friend, he has worked in security for the clubs for decades and no, not as a steward.

Well if he's worked in security for decades then he should know when something's fake. I never said you personally faked the autographs i said the autographs look fake. I don't wish you to sell it on ebay squire but if you think it's authentic try putting it on there or through a mate and take it from there. Try other Chelsea forums and you'l get the same response it's moody i notice you haven't attempted to guess who the players on the shirt are what year it's from just a vague pony story about charity and a security guard. Got to go now mate got a few axes to grind and tools to sharpen.

So you accuse me of:

• faking a friend

dont know if its fake or not, hope its genuine and your friend did not play a prank or something.

but word of advice, no need to indulge with him. just let it be.

dont know if its fake or not, hope its genuine and your friend did not play a prank or something.

but word of advice, no need to indulge with him. just let it be.

Which is exactly what someone said to you last week. Did you take any notice? no that's why you've been given a verbal warning.

Which is exactly what someone said to you last week. Did you take any notice? no that's why you've been given a verbal warning.

omg.. i got a warning.. my life's over!!! :lol:

well, i did not take notice cos i thought you genuinely felt that way about cuadrado who by the way must have made you look so stupid. but after seeing how you tried to rile up this guy, showed me who you really are.

Well if he's worked in security for decades then he should know when something's fake. I never said you personally faked the autographs i said the autographs look fake. I don't wish you to sell it on ebay squire but if you think it's authentic try putting it on there or through a mate and take it from there. Try other Chelsea forums and you'l get the same response it's moody i notice you haven't attempted to guess who the players on the shirt are what year it's from just a vague pony story about charity and a security guard. Got to go now mate got a few axes to grind and tools to sharpen.

Erm he is the one who got it signed by the players so why would he question his own authenticity...?

It was also signed less than a week ago.

Not sure if you think as yourself as some form of online detective or something but based on your comments so far you definitely know how to make yourself look stupid and what's with the 'squire' after every other sentence? Laughable.

Erm he is the one who got it signed by the players so why would he question his own authenticity...?

It was also signed less than a week ago.

Not sure if you think as yourself as some form of online detective or something but based on your comments so far you definitely know how to make yourself look stupid and what's with the 'squire' after every other sentence? Laughable.

Just a habit squire. Online detective no but Stevie Wonder would notice that's fake.

omg.. i got a warning.. my life's over!!! :lol:

well, i did not take notice cos i thought you genuinely felt that way about cuadrado who by the way must have made you look so stupid. but after seeing how you tried to rile up this guy, showed me who you really are.

Cuadrado had a good half hour against a team who achieved there goal of staying up a couple of days previous. 27 million quid and he shows a few glimpses of why he was bought well whoopee shit. Both teams were on the beach and might as well have played in flip flops and Speedo's.

Steve I'm 100% sure these are not fake as the person is a close friend of mine and has regular access to the players due to his job role (having worked at the ground for over 30 years).

I'm guessing he caught them either in a rush or it was hard for them to write using that useless pen..!

Hopefully that's the case mate. Maybe see what he says, and he might be able to tell you who signed what.

Cuadrado had a good half hour against a team who achieved there goal of staying up a couple of days previous. 27 million quid and he shows a few glimpses of why he was bought well whoopee shit. Both teams were on the beach and might as well have played in flip flops and Speedo's.

so basically... excuses... what else could i have expected.

like i said before, 320 minutes played overall, in a new league (and a much much much more difficult and physical league) with no pre season or connection with the players. well, ideal situation to judge the player, eh?

like i said before, 320 minutes played overall, in a new league (and a much much much more difficult and physical league) with no pre season or connection with the players. well, ideal situation to judge the player, eh?

I would never say that the English League is much more physical than the Italian. Higher quality and a higher tempo? Yes, leaps and bounds but the last time I checked the physicality is there none the same. Cynical challenges and heavy footed defenders make their home in Italy the last I checked. Hell, even the English Championship is very physical. At the end of the day the idea that the English league is more 'physical' is just perpetuated by the English biased media.

But that is a discussion for another topic.

You say i'm making excuses then you list a load yourself. Did either team have anything to play for Sunday no and was the pace like a pre season game yes, and Cuadrado has a good half hour yes coincidence?.. Why do you think he's had so little time on the pitch?. Because he's not good enough 27 million quid for a bloke who's easier to brush off then dandruff. You seem to be a bit of an apologist for Cuadrado go on any Chelsea or sports websites and see what other fans and journalists have made of him. Anyway i'm not having a bloody internet row with someone from another continent so i propose we wait till say October and see how's he getting on agreed?

You say i'm making excuses then you list a load yourself. Did either team have anything to play for Sunday no and was the pace like a pre season game yes, and Cuadrado has a good half hour yes coincidence?.. Why do you think he's had so little time on the pitch?. Because he's not good enough 27 million quid for a bloke who's easier to brush off then dandruff. You seem to be a bit of an apologist for Cuadrado go on any Chelsea or sports websites and see what other fans and journalists have made of him. Anyway i'm not having a bloody internet row with someone from another continent so i propose we wait till say October and see how's he getting on agreed?

did i say cuadrado has been good? where have i said that?

but on the other hand, lets actually take a poll of how many people think that cuadrado is the worst player ever, cos if i remember well, that is your opinion, right? and then there is the opinion of our manager, the 2 time CL winning, 4 different league title winning manager, who seems to be keeping him in the squad when people like you have already dismissed him. such a conundrum, whose judgment to trust, right?

he has had so little time cos its difficult for any player to just come in and adjust his game. was not rambo one of our worst players in 10-11 for the first half of the season and how suprising that in 11-12, he was one of our best players. no rocket science here dude, just common sense that most players would take time to adjust to different styles of plays in different leagues, something which you have totally neglected.