Any sharped eyed fans that can work these out?

bs3ac

I have got this shirt signed as part of a charity event from a close friend who has worked at the ground for over 30 years.

I've been trying to work out who's who and was wondering if any eagle eyed people on this board can help?

Cheers!

fMAAvGR.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have said number 5 is JT. It's probably the most clearest one on the shirt.

Do you think maybe they just signed it different, for example used their names rather than their autographs?

I would have said number 5 is JT. It's probably the most clearest one on the shirt.

Do you think maybe they just signed it different, for example used their names rather than their autographs?

If that's the case, then they have worse handwriting than me.

If im being brutally honest.... I think half of those are fake.... I have half the players signatures personally signed and none of them match up. Did you get a certificate?

Steve I'm 100% sure these are not fake as the person is a close friend of mine and has regular access to the players due to his job role (having worked at the ground for over 30 years).

I'm guessing he caught them either in a rush or it was hard for them to write using that useless pen..!

It looks 100% moody to me. The autographs look like the work of one person. Get any eleven people to sign something and some will have a more expressive signature then others. The one's on that shirt are very similar looking and there more or less the same size. Try putting it on Ebay squire and see if that fairy tale of it coming from someone who's worked at the Bridge for 30 years rings true.