Which loanees have a future at the club?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I used to think Van ginkel will have a chance

But when I watched he played for Stoke this season 2-3 match full times

Every time I end up thinking at the last whistle or when he got subbed out that,OMG for all that time I watched was he really in the pitch !!!

Van ginkel will never make it here he's quality was not even close to sit at our bench at all. He need to improve a LOT

Most of their players out on loan are probably part of co-ownership agreements. We own our players out right and their future lies solely with us as long as they are contracted.

Co-ownerships for the most part, don't exist anymore.

I hope that Bamford, Van Ginkel, Ake, Christensen, Kalas, Baker, Swift, Piazon, Moses, Hector, Chalobah, Kane, Omeruo and Solanke will be given chances in the near future. In fact, I'd say that Kalas and Moses should be here right now given their PL experience and how much we could do with a winger who can get crosses in and a CB/RB hybrid who was apart of that team that got a clean sheet vs Liverpool w/ Suarez.

Heck, I'm also hoping for Thorgan Hazard to return to us via the buy-back clause. Double the Hazard ftw.

I hope that Bamford, Van Ginkel, Ake, Christensen, Kalas, Baker, Swift, Piazon, Moses, Hector, Chalobah, Kane, Omeruo and Solanke will be given chances in the near future. In fact, I'd say that Kalas and Moses should be here right now given their PL experience and how much we could do with a winger who can get crosses in and a CB/RB hybrid who was apart of that team that got a clean sheet vs Liverpool w/ Suarez.

Heck, I'm also hoping for Thorgan Hazard to return to us via the buy-back clause. Double the Hazard ftw.

You're quite the dreamer I must say.

You're quite the dreamer I must say.

:P I still haven't learnt my lesson from the McEachran days.

But hey, I'd rather dream than not. Keeps my hopes for the future high just thinking about if one of all of those players gets a real big chance :L

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did you guy really watch youth played ?

Ake was at Left side now at Watford and still you guy want him to play at right side ?

and he average player at Watford club and still you really want him to start our XI ( and that goal from Schweinsteiger was his area duty go find the clip how he confuse his position in the box )

This was like Ginkel and Bamford did you guy really watched them played at their loan club ?

Ginkel was became invincible most of the game he played at Stroke

Bemford can't even make a first XI at CRY and CRY Forward was Gayle Chamakh Wickham Did 3 of them better than Remy ?

this was like last season when someone told me that Mceachran can replace Lampard even he wasn't be a first XI at Championship team -.-

This is not a computer game that we send 11 youth and conquer the Trophies. It's reality

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Nathan - Vitesse, comfirmed

Christensen - another year Borussia Mönchengladbach 

Perica - sold to Udinese

Musonda is likely to stay at Betis as they have an option to keep him there. 

Salah is likely to sign for Roma, Cuadrado may return to Chelsea.

Personally, I would sell Moses, Blackman, Wallace, Swift, Salah, Piazon, Omeruo, Kalas, Delac, Cuevas, Bamford, Djilobodji and Atsu. 

Aké, Baker, Cuadrado and Van Ginkel are the ones I would bring back. Maybe Solanke too.

salah defiantly needs to go, he doesn't have a place at chelsea..so does moses and pretty much all the players you listed tho i still rate piazon even though its hard to get into the chelsea squad for the youngsters  especially in the attacking third as we have alot of talent ..i have high hope for cuadrado just because its conte and i feel like cuadrado can be a great squad player with him and willian fighting it out week in week out and he can be used for cup comps without chelsea sacrificing for the sake of another competition... \

kenedy i would like to think is ready for first team action when hazard needs to come off or to replace hazard in fa cups or league cups.

we badly need to sell some loanees, moses and salah 100% need to be gone 

7 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Nathan - Vitesse, comfirmed

Christensen - another year Borussia Mönchengladbach 

Perica - sold to Udinese

Musonda is likely to stay at Betis as they have an option to keep him there. 

Salah is likely to sign for Roma, Cuadrado may return to Chelsea.

Personally, I would sell Moses, Blackman, Wallace, Swift, Salah, Piazon, Omeruo, Kalas, Delac, Cuevas, Bamford, Djilobodji and Atsu. 

Aké, Baker, Cuadrado and Van Ginkel are the ones I would bring back. Maybe Solanke too.

Snap mate I agree with everything you said mate what about izzy Brown and Todd Kane what would u do with them ?? 

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Snap mate I agree with everything you said mate what about izzy Brown and Todd Kane what would u do with them ?? 

I think Brown should go on loan for sure. His first full season in pro football was not a success but he is a talented lad and he can still improve a lot. Maybe a Championship side would be nice for him.

Kane suffered a serious knee injury(ACL), he won't be available for long months. Probably the best for him is to stay at Chelsea to recover and get stronger, maybe train with the first team, then we'll se in january. He had a very nice season before his injury.

11 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

I think Brown should go on loan for sure. His first full season in pro football was not a success but he is a talented lad and he can still improve a lot. Maybe a Championship side would be nice for him.

I agree with loan Brown out to championship team we should loan out most are youth players to championship teams that's only way they are going to learn about the english game 

With Brexit it should be good news for British players.

In a couple of years, average European players will find it harder to join our clubs, as they will probably need to apply for work permits, as non-Europeans do, which will or not be granted, no automatic permit granted.

We need to hold on to our younger players, as a large amount of them are English.