test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the wes

Which loanees have a future at the club?

Started by the wes,

106 posts in this topic

Well no point in complaining about it just do something.

Like a restriction of how many players on loan to be allowed.

I would be happy with 10.

doesn't matter. Juve have 50 players out on loan and only one or two will make it. no one moans about that. IMO we have nowhere near enough players out on loan. just buy every half decent player who is available for cheap but for whom we will get decent fees and loan the shit out of him. great way of making money.

Sh0n3x likes this

doesn't matter. Juve have 50 players out on loan and only one or two will make it. no one moans about that. IMO we have nowhere near enough players out on loan. just buy every half decent player who is available for cheap but for whom we will get decent fees and loan the shit out of him. great way of making money.

Most of their players out on loan are probably part of co-ownership agreements. We own our players out right and their future lies solely with us as long as they are contracted.
killer1257 likes this

Fuck Gordon Taylor footballers need to play football I don't see what the problem is and another thing we save other clubs from spending crazy money on players they can't afford especially championship teams

Well no point in complaining about it just do something.

Like a restriction of how many players on loan to be allowed.

I would be happy with 10.

why?? It's good for youth players to get experience mate?? they are not going to get that being in the chelsea u21's squad

why?? It's good for youth players to get experience mate?? they are not going to get that being in the chelsea u21's squad

agrreed hopefully the action FA take is allow B sides like the likes of La liga and Bundesliga. The volume of loans is only due to no alternative to status quo.

agrreed hopefully the action FA take is allow B sides like the likes of La liga and Bundesliga. The volume of loans is only due to no alternative to status quo.

It already got rejected by the Football League when proposed.

chalobah, boga, solanke, brown - have a slight chance. except for that NO ONE. shame though, we have some really good talents.

I think Branford, Atsu, Piazon, Kane, Hector, Omeruo, Cuadrado, Salah, Feruz, Chalobah, Moses, Wallace and Marin all have no chance.

Van Ginkel, Kalas, Christensen, Perica, Baker, Brown, Ake and Pantic all have very small chances

Boga, Solanke, Pasalic and Nathan all have potential to become first team players imo.

Pasalic, Boga, Solanke, in that order.

Other than that I don't see

a) talent

and/or

b ) need for others.

Would like to think that Christensen has a chance but how hilarious it was as soon as he signed new 5 year contract and went on loan, Chelsea made a bid for Stones !

Pasalic, Boga, Solanke. I'm sure they have a future at the club.

Ginkel, Brown, Christensen, Ake, and Nathan have the possiblity.

I don't expect others

I agree with that mate

Jhoao Rodriquez, Victorien Angban and Cristian Cuevas

Rodriquez and Angban sound pretty promising (no one knows a lot about him). I'm not sure about Cuevas.

thanks

I used to think Van ginkel will have a chance

But when I watched he played for Stoke this season 2-3 match full times

Every time I end up thinking at the last whistle or when he got subbed out that,OMG for all that time I watched was he really in the pitch !!!

Van ginkel will never make it here he's quality was not even close to sit at our bench at all. He need to improve a LOT

OhForAGreavsie likes this

Most of their players out on loan are probably part of co-ownership agreements. We own our players out right and their future lies solely with us as long as they are contracted.

Co-ownerships for the most part, don't exist anymore.

I hope that Bamford, Van Ginkel, Ake, Christensen, Kalas, Baker, Swift, Piazon, Moses, Hector, Chalobah, Kane, Omeruo and Solanke will be given chances in the near future. In fact, I'd say that Kalas and Moses should be here right now given their PL experience and how much we could do with a winger who can get crosses in and a CB/RB hybrid who was apart of that team that got a clean sheet vs Liverpool w/ Suarez.

Heck, I'm also hoping for Thorgan Hazard to return to us via the buy-back clause. Double the Hazard ftw.

I hope that Bamford, Van Ginkel, Ake, Christensen, Kalas, Baker, Swift, Piazon, Moses, Hector, Chalobah, Kane, Omeruo and Solanke will be given chances in the near future. In fact, I'd say that Kalas and Moses should be here right now given their PL experience and how much we could do with a winger who can get crosses in and a CB/RB hybrid who was apart of that team that got a clean sheet vs Liverpool w/ Suarez.

Heck, I'm also hoping for Thorgan Hazard to return to us via the buy-back clause. Double the Hazard ftw.

You're quite the dreamer I must say.