Which loanees have a future at the club?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think his pace, physical strength and finishing are quite clearly his strong points...

He has a great curling shot technique and his general shooting is pretty good, but when it comes to things like passing, crossing and even just ball control and dribbling (he uses his pace to dribble) his technique is well below the standards of players at this time. I don't know much about his personal life but I could tell from watching him that he probably didn't join a football academy until he was relatively old or something like that. There's just something awkward about his technique and his general movement and play in relation to that of his teammates.

Maybe he looks Linda awkward but he still has some killer moves and has the ball close enough to his feet when dribbling. But most importantly he knows his strengths and weaknesses and how to utilise them. Sth lukaku e.g. has not worked out even now. We should stop expecting anything from vitesse loanees if he doesn't make it as he is the best player we ever loaned there.

• 2 months later...

I would like to see the following given a chance in our team:
Solanke, maybe in two or three years after he gains enough experience.
The love child of Ballack and Lamps, Pasalic, i would really love for him to be with us next season, he is going to be a really good player in the future.

Baker and Boga, same reasoning that i did with Solanke.
I would really love to see Aké here, but i don't understand why we sent him on loan this season after being with us last season.
All others will probably not make it here.

I would like to see the following given a chance in our team:

Solanke, maybe in two or three years after he gains enough experience.

The love child of Ballack and Lamps, Pasalic, i would really love for him to be with us next season, he is going to be a really good player in the future.

Baker and Boga, same reasoning that i did with Solanke.

I would really love to see Aké here, but i don't understand why we sent him on loan this season after being with us last season.

All others will probably not make it here.

you have named six who deserve to be given their chance . but if Three actually become regulars I will be delighted

If we were just judging on what our loaned out do with other clubs than us,coached by different managers, then Salah would have been around this year. Pasalic will be back and Kalas whose loan to Koln was a big low point but why they decided to loan out a player and give him no time is abit of a mystery but he has become a key player for Boro.and I don`t think anyone wouldn`t rather have him at RB or RB and CB depth than Bran. and looked really smooth and impressive whenever I`ve seen him play,including in the first team.

Van Ginkel is starting every game. Bamford or Solanke I`m pretty sure atleast one of those will make it with us at some point ,Bamford will have to be sooner..Solanke hopefully not too long,we aren`t sending these kids to war like many people their age.just on a football field where many have failed.no shame but lets see what we actually got instead of presuming shit like.."won`t be ready for atleast 2 more years"

Mosunda I don`t know is he on loan..I've lost track? talented..if given a chance.

we can`t really judge if any of them will be given a chance..talent does not seem to be an issue. just a cowardice to try something new from our decision makers.

atleast RLC,Traore,Baba and Kenedy should atleast have a sniff between now and the winter window. not all will make it because those talented enough to deserve a chance at some stage have been held back overdue and now if we gave all that deserved a go..we would have about 7 youngsters.

we currently have something like 13 or 14 internationals on loan..it`s a disgrace really..footballs legal version of human trafficking.

Whichever one is able to have similar path as Courtois and matic. Doing well At championship and even top european leagues isn't enough, you have to be making waves at a champions league team like Atletico and Benfica with plenty of european experience and pedigree to have a chance with Mourinho sadly.

So by that criteria, at the moment maybe Pasalic if Monaco make it back to the Champions league next season and he absolutely dominates. the standard set for these youngsters in order to make it here are ridiculous and borderline walking on water status yet the first team players aren't held to a similar standard.