test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the wes

Which loanees have a future at the club?

Started by the wes,

106 posts in this topic

This is a good thread. Instead of going to different players threads.

I just found this and when you look at it its actually a team that could do pretty well in the PL.

chelsea-loane-xi.jpg

Even though you play regulary and have decent loan

Mou probably dont give a fuck, unless you play in champions league final

He value experience almost than anything

lionsden likes this

I would like to see the following given a chance in our team:
Solanke, maybe in two or three years after he gains enough experience.
The love child of Ballack and Lamps, Pasalic, i would really love for him to be with us next season, he is going to be a really good player in the future.

Baker and Boga, same reasoning that i did with Solanke.
I would really love to see Aké here, but i don't understand why we sent him on loan this season after being with us last season.
All others will probably not make it here.

I would like to see the following given a chance in our team:

Solanke, maybe in two or three years after he gains enough experience.

The love child of Ballack and Lamps, Pasalic, i would really love for him to be with us next season, he is going to be a really good player in the future.

Baker and Boga, same reasoning that i did with Solanke.

I would really love to see Aké here, but i don't understand why we sent him on loan this season after being with us last season.

All others will probably not make it here.

you have named six who deserve to be given their chance . but if Three actually become regulars I will be delighted

If we were just judging on what our loaned out do with other clubs than us,coached by different managers, then Salah would have been around this year. Pasalic will be back and Kalas whose loan to Koln was a big low point but why they decided to loan out a player and give him no time is abit of a mystery but he has become a key player for Boro.and I don`t think anyone wouldn`t rather have him at RB or RB and CB depth than Bran. and looked really smooth and impressive whenever I`ve seen him play,including in the first team.

Van Ginkel is starting every game. Bamford or Solanke I`m pretty sure atleast one of those will make it with us at some point ,Bamford will have to be sooner..Solanke hopefully not too long,we aren`t sending these kids to war like many people their age.just on a football field where many have failed.no shame but lets see what we actually got instead of presuming shit like.."won`t be ready for atleast 2 more years"

Mosunda I don`t know is he on loan..I've lost track? talented..if given a chance.

we can`t really judge if any of them will be given a chance..talent does not seem to be an issue. just a cowardice to try something new from our decision makers.

atleast RLC,Traore,Baba and Kenedy should atleast have a sniff between now and the winter window. not all will make it because those talented enough to deserve a chance at some stage have been held back overdue and now if we gave all that deserved a go..we would have about 7 youngsters.

we currently have something like 13 or 14 internationals on loan..it`s a disgrace really..footballs legal version of human trafficking.

Fulham Broadway likes this

Whichever one is able to have similar path as Courtois and matic. Doing well At championship and even top european leagues isn't enough, you have to be making waves at a champions league team like Atletico and Benfica with plenty of european experience and pedigree to have a chance with Mourinho sadly.

So by that criteria, at the moment maybe Pasalic if Monaco make it back to the Champions league next season and he absolutely dominates. the standard set for these youngsters in order to make it here are ridiculous and borderline walking on water status yet the first team players aren't held to a similar standard.

zolayes likes this

Scientists have worked out that by the year 2020, you will never be more than 6ft from a loaned out Chelsea player.

never more than 6feet from a 6ft 4 Chelsea player :getin:

Pasalic seems like the one that could have a future with us next season. The rest will either be sold or go out on loan once again.

Juve have 47 on loan. Parma, before they went under had 226 on their books.

We need to up our game a bit to expand the corporate CFC brand. Theres a big market in leasing out to China, Saudi arabia etc.

Fuck Gordon Taylor. He warehouses his possessions and money, just as individuals and businesses do. If he wants a return to when football had morals and values hes a deluded romantic.

How many more times ? Chelsea FC is a business, players under contract are its assets, to be leased, used, or sold as seen fit by the board with the primary aim of profit. "Club" in todays climate is a misnomer.