Player of the Year 2015

Some people here don't have 1) sense of humor 2) don't know how it must have felt for the players to feel like they weren't respected the way they deserved for RUNNING away with the title since the league started. Everyone PRETENDED to forget the football we played for five months and started saying crap about us as a team. Mourinho will ALWAYS defend his players. I understand the bitter and haters having a field day with something that although hilarious, is also true, what I don't get is the stick he gets from his own fans... If you feel someone didn't need to come up and defend us, good for you, but I think the players are even prouder and grateful for having him as their manager now than they were before. Some of you guys just watch too much of your fave Game of Thrones Jon Snow... it's getting to your mind

Very true! The board hurts my eyes a lot of the time these days because so many people don't have a sense of humour.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic