Player of the Year 2015

Meh, stupid childish behaviour.

As for the Mourinho comment, mehh not funny. Not his best material.

At least he wasn't a drunk embarrassment...

Stupid.

Our dinner, our club, our fans - he should be focussing on Chelsea. Just enjoy your trophy, Mourinho.

Well you're all a bunch of happy bunnies tonight aren't you. Lighten up, jeez.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose is who he is, always been like this.

- It's also a reaction on LVG's drunk dig towards us,'' bla bla bla possession and 10 big chances and Chelsea had 3 chances, unbelievable''.

- It's also a reaction on Mr. Pelligrino's dig towards us ''We were champions last year with another style, scoring more goals, they do it in another way''

- It's also a reaction on Arsenal's ''boring boring Chelsea.''

I don't mind it, he destroys his own image for the club to defend us.

Unless I'm missing something, this awards night is meant to be about Chelsea, not about what managers of other loser clubs said about Chelsea during the season. Stooping to their level on an occasion like this is petty and childish.

Hardly destroying his own image anyway, merely showing how much he loves our club.

IMO this club is quite a personal one. Countless players praise the club and the manager. Cesc until this year was supposed to be a hardened gooner but he already has more of a personal bond with the fans here than he did at Arsenal. Even Zlatan praised Mourinho. And I don't think there has been a game this season which has not sold out, and almost all did not reach the last member tier.

They only hate us cos they ain't us.

Hope Diego is such a fucking state by the end of it that he's sick in an alley then gets a kebab and stumbles home with a girl on each arm. If he's also been doing lines of coke in the toilets he is the greatest human to have ever lived

Hope Diego is such a fucking state by the end of it that he's sick in an alley then gets a kebab and stumbles home with a girl on each arm. If he's also been doing lines of coke in the toilets he is the greatest human to have ever lived

Then does his own mini parade route on the tube home :drunk::delight: :delight: :delight::drunk:

Video of Mourinho's speech - http://cdn.top4top.net/d_ef21bd90091.mp4

Fantastic speech. I almost forgot how much I love Jose but at the end that are things like that to remind. Simply brilliant. And he gave the much needed assurance that we will not rest now, instead will sign some players and will be better next season because we must be.

Some people here don't have 1) sense of humor 2) don't know how it must have felt for the players to feel like they weren't respected the way they deserved for RUNNING away with the title since the league started. Everyone PRETENDED to forget the football we played for five months and started saying crap about us as a team. Mourinho will ALWAYS defend his players. I understand the bitter and haters having a field day with something that although hilarious, is also true, what I don't get is the stick he gets from his own fans... If you feel someone didn't need to come up and defend us, good for you, but I think the players are even prouder and grateful for having him as their manager now than they were before. Some of you guys just watch too much of your fave Game of Thrones Jon Snow... it's getting to your mind