Thailand XI v Chelsea

Jase

This article says that a group of 10 outfield players trained together yesterday, with another group training separately, before they all came together for a game at the end. Maybe those 10 will be the starting players? If so, potentially something like this?

Cech/Blackman

Azpilicueta Christensen Terry Dasilva

Matic Houghton

Musonda Loftus-Cheek Hazard

Costa

If Costa is unfit after the Mikel challenge, then presumably Remy would come in.
LOL! I was onto something, just that the groups were the other way round in terms who the starters were and who the subs were!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not particularly enthralled by the idea of doing this, but I trust the club and their decisions so i'll go along with it. I guess the positive is also that we get to watch Chelsea again so soon too.

For me:

-----------------Beeney------------------

-Azpi---Christensen---Cahill---Luis-

------------Mikel-----Baker-------------

-Brown----------Remy----------Boga-

-----------------Solanke-----------------

Mix of experience and youth. JT, Hazard, Ivan, Matic and Tibo should be nowhere near the team.

Awwh so close. Called 5 of the front 6!!! :P

I always get upset when young players have to play next to Mikel.

They should all have the privelage of playing w/ Matic.

Everyone has to pay their dues. Like playing RCB with Ivanovic RB, you learn to cover 2 positions at once very quickly. Same with playing alongside Mikel.

any streams?

p.s. thank god no Cahill, at last we get to see a technical centerbacks . not to mention a midfield three of mikel, colkett ( mini cesc),boga (mini hazard) is exciting!!!

STREAM!!!

I'm actually going to enjoy seeing how some of the youngsters deal with their experienced counterparts. Especially the Ivanovic/Clarke-Salter and Mikel/Colkett partnerships.

Also, never going to be upset about seeing Boga, Brown and Solanke in our front 4, those 3 are amazing and exciting prospects.

Idd, dunno why some people are upset about it. We will never see that many youngster's get this kinda chance. Not even in pre-season, having high hopes Boga/Musonda/Colkett/DaSilva will impress Mourinho.

I also think it is obvious we will see 2 different teams each half, i couldn't be happier!