Thailand XI v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine Hazard or Matic tearing an ACL or something in a match like this. Pretty absurd that we agreed to a friendly a week after the season ends.

They should all be sitting on a beach right now resting ready for pre season not playing in stupid extra games. I know its about the money and recogniton around the world bla bla bla. But we just won the prem. Like seriously... Post Season Friendly.... Because the 50 odd games in the season just isnt enough lol.

I highly doubt Jose is going to play a full strength 11, especially since all the Americanos need to be released for international duty, and I think Euro qualifiers the week after.

Assuming our loanees are back.

So it's safe to say youth will feature.

Cech

Christensen Cahill Terry Ake

Mikel RLC

Brown Oscar Traore

Bamford

Boga/Musonda may feature. Idk.

Vitesse still have a playoff to see it theyll get into Europe I think. So no Traore, McEachran or Wallace I'm sure. Bamford surely won't go either if Boro win tomorrow.

I'd like to see Atsu and van Ginkel out there though.

I highly doubt Jose is going to play a full strength 11, especially since all the Americanos need to be released for international duty, and I think Euro qualifiers the week after.

Cech

Mikel RLC

Brown Oscar Traore

Bamford

If Oscar wasn't fit enough to be released for Brazil I doubt he will be fit to play in Thailand.

Cech

Mikel RLC

Brown Oscar Traore

Bamford

NO IVO you can't be serious.... :ph34r:

Vitesse still have a playoff to see it theyll get into Europe I think. So no Traore, McEachran or Wallace I'm sure. Bamford surely won't go either if Boro win tomorrow.

I'd like to see Atsu and van Ginkel out there though.

Van Ginkel won't be part of the trip. There's still one more round of Serie A games to go.

Would there be any way to go to this without your family or friends thinking you are off to visit some prostitutes? :D:D

I saw a ladyboy for 3.5 years. His name was Fernando. Would not recommend; no penetration.