Thailand XI 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match? (First Half)

• Cech
    • Aina
    • Ivanovic
    • Clarke-Salter
    • Ake
    • Mikel
    • Colkett
    • Remy
    • Boga
    • Brown
    • Solanke
  2. 2. Who is your Man of the Match? (Second Half)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How has played Nathan Ake and Ruben Loftus-Cheek?

I saw that Ake has played as Left-Back. Maybe next season he can be on loan in another team in that position and so Ake could return in 2016 as an option for our starting eleven as Left-Back. Although I think his best position in midfield. But that position is more complicated for a young guy and maybe he could take advantage of his versatility.

Regards.

How has played Nathan Ake and Ruben Loftus-Cheek?

I saw that Ake has played as Left-Back. Maybe next season he can be on loan in another team in that position and so Ake could return in 2016 as an option for our starting eleven as Left-Back. Although I think his best position in midfield. But that position is more complicated for a young guy and maybe he could take advantage of his versatility.

Regards.

Ake was pretty poor IMO and RLC has a solid but unspectacular game, overshadowed by Colkett's first half performance though.

Missed the first half, would have loved to see both boga and musonda's game to compare them, only saw musonda and it was a reality check for me,that there's still alot of work for him, don't know about boga....

Thanks it was better than nothing at all. I like the Musonda boy though. Every time he touches the ball , you can feel that spark going, like something was about to happen. Loftus was battling jet lag and humidity. Colkett guy was good too. Da Silva looked experienced in his position, he has a future too

It was a game played in high humidity and nothing really to achieve.

The youngsters did well - I enjoyed the first half much better than the second.

Some genuine talent (but still very raw) - Jose as usual is right - there's not many of these lads that can start for us currently.

The gap between Youth and Prem is ridiculous and the loan system is clearly not a reliable way to bridge that gap. I feel more than ever we need a B team system.

Colkett looked great - just hope he continues at this pace, Solanke has an eye for goal and needs a good loan. I though RLC did well - I don't get the criticism.

All in all, the future is bright, the future is blue :)