Benteke or Costa, choose only ONE.

Benteke or Costa  

101 members have voted

1. 1. If you could have only one of these two players in the Chelsea squad, who would it be?

• Diego Costa
    • Christian Benteke
  2. 2. Who is the better striker, technically speaking?

3. 3. Who FITS Chelsea's squad or Jose's squad better?

• Diego Costa
    • Christian Benteke

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bony is better than Bentekkers anyway and they play a similar style. But I wouldn't look down on him as Drogs wasn't the finished article when he came too.

The answer is obviously Costa for now though. His tenacity really pumps me up too.

I think Bony is better than Bentekkers anyway and they play a similar style. But I wouldn't look down on him as Drogs wasn't the finished article when he came too.

The answer is obviously Costa for now though. His tenacity really pumps me up too.

We'll see how tenacious he is in midwinter next season. The jury's still out on him, IMO. You can scored 20 goals in one season, but can you be consistent, behave, endure the wet cold and get the job done?

• 3 weeks later...

I had a big man crush on the Beast from day 1. Him and Cescy brought something we had been missing for a bit not just on the pitch but in the stands. From pre season we were looking at each other with our gobs open thinking WTF!!

His spirit and drive is great and I think considering how much stick he gets from the opposition he's got the patience of a saint. But I love his character. I fell in love with him when we went to Everton. He must have woke up the next morning black and blue but the way he got under Coleman and Howards skin was nearly as good as the 3-6 win.

If we can keep Costas head in the right frame of mind and the thing hes got going with Cescy as well as his dodgy pin then he could get golden boot.

But the thing I dont get is if he can get an op to fix his leg then why wasnt he straight into hospital on the monday after Palace? He would have been well on his way to recovery and by the time we were back to training he would be right as rain.

I wouldn`t count out Bamford or Solanke standing out for a team of Villa`s quality if they were handed his game time. they both would probably play more games with their so far seemingly healthier bodies.

it`s no contest between Costa and Benteke. I wouldn`t mind us having Benteke,doesn`t really bother me if we do or don`t but certainly not over Costa.