André Ayew

robdog

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

David Silva getting robbed again.

Stupid english media, if Gomis won it, I would be a lot more mad.

Really? Ayew has 3 goals & 1 assist - Silva has 1 goal & 4 assists - Also Silva has more to work with because he has more people that can score - Ayew only has Gomis, but if you feel Silva was robbed so be it - IMHO the EPL has chosen the correct player - a player that was bought on a free transfer - What a Bargin!!

Really? Ayew has 3 goals & 1 assist - Silva has 1 goal & 4 assists - Also Silva has more to work with because he has more people that can score - Ayew only has Gomis, but if you feel Silva was robbed so be it - IMHO the EPL has chosen the correct player - a player that was bought on a free transfer - What a Bargin!!

Man City is undefeated and David Silva is the main reason why they are.

Ayew has montero and siggs, not just gomis and they have ki and shelvy. Swansea last season finished 8th place without ayew, don't make it seem like ayew is some savior. Swansea always played good football and played just as good without ayew last season when they finished 8th. Also, both shelvy and montero had games where they were better than ayew already this season

Man City is undefeated and David Silva is the main reason why they are.

Ayew has montero and siggs, not just gomis and they have ki and shelvy. Swansea last season finished 8th place without ayew, don't make it seem like ayew is some savior. Swansea always played good football and played just as good without ayew last season when they finished 8th. Also, both shelvy and montero had games where they were better than ayew already this season

Swansea has scored 7 goals this season. Gomis has scored 4 & Ayew has scored the other 3. Take one of those two out of the equation do you think Swansea still has the same success? I don't, so again I am going to w/ the EPL's choice.

Swansea has scored 7 goals this season. Gomis has scored 4 & Ayew has scored the other 3. Take one of those two out of the equation do you think Swansea still has the same success? I don't, so again I am going to w/ the EPL's choice.

Did you actually watch the swansea games?

Montero has been the best player on that team along with shelvy until montero's injury. Gomis is an average CF with good holdup play, if you see how many times he actually gets spoon fed easy goals and misses, you would know.

Montero was so good that they had montero to munich links because of his amazing form in the beginning of the season and shelvy got his starts for England.

Take gomis and ayew out, they can find another CF to feed the ball to and score. They did it with michu, they did it with bony and im sure they can find another one to score goals.

Did you actually watch the swansea games?

Montero has been the best player on that team along with shelvy until montero's injury. Gomis is an average CF with good holdup play, if you see how many times he actually gets spoon fed easy goals and misses, you would know.

Montero was so good that they had montero to munich links because of his amazing form in the beginning of the season and shelvy got his starts for England.

Take gomis and ayew out, they can find another CF to feed the ball to and score. They did it with michu, they did it with bony and im sure they can find another one to score goals.

Speaking who deserves it most its Mahrez and by a mile.

• 10 months later...

Antonio Conte has ruled out making mega-money moves for strikers but Andre Ayew could be an option at £12million. [The Sun]

Chelsea consider shock £12m move for Swansea's Andre Ayew http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/690285/Andre-Ayew-Chelsea-West-Ham-Sunderland-Swansea-Transfer-News-Rumours-Gossip  #cfc #swans

On 17/07/2016 at 11:35 PM, jernej93 said:

He could be a great option as 3rd striker if we are planning to play 2 upfront otherwise it would just kill Traore ? had a great season at Swansea

But we also could use Moses in your idea. He will make a great alternative to Eden on the left.

We are still aparently looking at strikers tho it seems. Whether wee are looking for one as a Beast replacement or Conte just wants to stick him with a marquee partner and Batman as a rota, Who knows.

Chelsea ready to pounce as manager admits Andre Ayew’s uncertain future at Swansea

http://soccerlens.com/chelsea-ready-to-pounce-as-manager-admits-andre-ayews-uncertain-future-at-swansea/197323/

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

But we also could use Moses in your idea. He will make a great alternative to Eden on the left.

We are still aparently looking at strikers tho it seems. Whether wee are looking for one as a Beast replacement or Conte just wants to stick him with a marquee partner and Batman as a rota, Who knows.

Chelsea ready to pounce as manager admits Andre Ayew’s uncertain future at Swansea

http://soccerlens.com/chelsea-ready-to-pounce-as-manager-admits-andre-ayews-uncertain-future-at-swansea/197323/

Moses should be first out of the door, he may look all right when its pre season but well, lets just say there's a reason three clubs have decided against making his loan permanent.

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Moses should be first out of the door, he may look all right when its pre season but well, lets just say there's a reason three clubs have decided against making his loan permanent.

I do hear ya bud and see your point but we need an option/alternative for Hazzard and till we get a better one or someone ese steps up we already got then I'll give him a chance if Conte wants to keep him.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

I do hear ya bud and see your point but we need an option/alternative for Hazzard and till we get a better one or someone ese steps up we already got then I'll give him a chance if Conte wants to keep him.

Id rather have Pedro as that alternative to be honest, I think he might turn out all right under Conte, and he has already shown he can be very good within a good system.

11 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Id rather have Pedro as that alternative to be honest, I think he might turn out all right under Conte, and he has already shown he can be very good within a good system.

Not really a left winger tho is he?

We got a few lads trying for that RAM upto now. Oscar, Willian, Pedro, Kenedy, Victor Moses, Juan Cuadrado.

I don't have a Scooby what Conte will do.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You