3 Years Ago Today

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss Kalou. Could play as striker and winger. Not moaning at all being benched. Sign him back.

Maaate. Take off the nostalgia googles. Kalou was one of the most maddening players in the squad. He was so wasteful, it would drive a man bonkers. It is very easy to forget how much hair was pulled out watching Kalou.

Maaate. Take off the nostalgia googles. Kalou was one of the most maddening players in the squad. He was so wasteful, it would drive a man bonkers. It is very easy to forget how much hair was pulled out watching Kalou.

As a starter maybe yes. But as a backup surely could not be worse than Cuadrado? His goal/assist ratio per minutes is awesome though.

Such a daft final.Think when they scored just felt a bit hmmm although obs annoying as so close to the end but didn't feel so disappointed.Then came Drogbas goal n then was actually I do mind if we loose it now lol.Then ahh with the pen..bloody hell with the miss..crap with Mata miss then muhaha holy crap!

Watched it at my nans god knows how she felt.Crazy and the parade was fun to :-D

Three years ago and if i'm ever bored i put on Youtube and watch the penalties it just cheers me up every time. I get a sort of temporary tourettes when Schweinsteger misses can't help shouting ''Fuck off you sausage munching Hitler youth clone''

I couldn't agree with you more, HOWEVER, I felt he really shined that day in Munich, easily he's best performance for the club.

As a starter maybe yes. But as a backup surely could not be worse than Cuadrado? His goal/assist ratio per minutes is awesome though.

Given a chance I think Cuadrado can do some great things, I see it in him.

Just superb

#Keep Big Pete

It's kinda sad to see Cech's heroics in Munich being overlooked more often than not. While Drogba did bail us out with that header, without Cech's penalty saves in extra time and the shootout, the former wouldn't even have had the chance to score the winning penalty and become a hero.

It's kinda sad to see Cech's heroics in Munich being overlooked more often than not. While Drogba did bail us out with that header, without Cech's penalty saves in extra time and the shootout, the former wouldn't even have had the chance to score the winning penalty and become a hero.

Youre quite right Jasey Wasey he is an immense figure literally, and in Chelseas history. Keepers never get the proportinate recognition of outfield players.

Love to see him stay, 33 is no age for a keeper -when you think of Shilton, Buffon etc