Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone from Europe planning to watch the game tomorrow can do one. You'll watch a British football club but won't vote for us in eurovision. Muppets. The lot of you.

Tbh with you it was highly predictable that you'll end up in the eurorelegation zone again. Germany and Austria stole the show down there though and you are privileged to feel sorry about someone else for once!

In South Kensington tonight and ready for the celebration at the Bridge tomorrow. Plan to walk to the match down Fulham Road so I hope the weather is good.

Can't believe Hazard is out. He missed tge game I attended last year.

I am hoping for a good mix of vets and youngsters tomorrow.

Come on you Chelsea!! Champions of England!!

I want a strong line up, we need to go and win this, not another draw please.

Half of our starters are out, so it won't be that strong. Let's just get the win to end the season on a high.

Tbh with you it was highly predictable that you'll end up in the eurorelegation zone again. Germany and Austria stole the show down there though and you are privileged to feel sorry about someone else for once!

Amazing that the host nation didn't get a single point

Not long to go and we hear some bad news that Didier is leaving us after the game. http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/05/drogba--today_s-my-final-chelsea-game.html

Unless he is staying as part of the staff.

Didier said: 'I want to play for at least one more season and in order to play more football I feel I need to go to another club. All the fans know my love for Chelsea and I hope to be back here in the future in another role.'

Didier said: 'I want to play for at least one more season and in order to play more football I feel I need to go to another club. All the fans know my love for Chelsea and I hope to be back here in the future in another role.'

Ah I missed that bit about play more football, I only glanced over it :) can we loan him out to say Leicester or Bournemouth :D

Team to face Sunderland: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Mikel, Matic; Cuadrado, Willian, Hazard; Drogba ©. #alltheway

Cech and Drogba captain! :cry:

Today’s subs: Courtois, Filipe Luis, Christensen, Boga, Remy, D Costa, Solanke. #alltheway