Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expecting (or hoping for) a strong performance after what happened on Monday. Want us to finish the season on a winning note. Another disappointing result will slightly dampen the celebration.

Same, they'll be needing a result.

As long as it's a draw (don't want to lose our unbeaten home record), I don't really mind tbh.

Well, if they get at least a point against Arsenal on Wednesday, then this game is effectively a dead rubber for them.

Big moment to give the youngsters a chance to play at the Bridge!

Line up:

GK

Cech: most likely his last game for us! So he just deserves a nice farewell gala match

Defense

Ola Aina

Andreas Christensen

Jake Clarke-Salter

Jay Dasilva

Midfield

Charlie Colkett

Charly Musonda Jr.

Jeremie Boga

Ruben Loftus Cheek

Forwards

Dominic Solanke

Didier Drogba: he deserves a standing 10 minute standing ovation after being substituted in the 80th minute for Isaiah Brown => this will get the celebrations started!

After the game our first team should make a honour guard for the youngster to praise them for winning the UEFA YOUTH LEAGUE.

Big chance for the youngsters to play at the Bridge? They all already have. And that starting eleven would do no good for any of their developments. Terrible idea.

This is the chance to celebrate the first team. With the exception of Ruben for Fabregas, Jose will play the strongest possible.

Hopefully Sunderland get a point at the Gooners so this will be a nothing match for them.

-----------------------Cech-----------------------

--Ivan-----Terry------Christensen-----Luis--

----------------Matic-------RLC-----------------

-Cuadrado-----------Oscar------------Brown-

----------------------Remy-----------------------

Subs: Beeney, Azpi, Kalas, Ake, Mikel, Willian, Solanke.

Cech

Ivan Gary JT Luis/Azpi

RLC Matic

Cuad/Remy Willian Eden

Drogba

Probably the final game for Cech and DD, so it's a good bye match.

Jose said he will play a strong team so I'd expect something like this.

Unavailable: cesc, oscar, rambo, zouma

Big chance for the youngsters to play at the Bridge? They all already have. And that starting eleven would do no good for any of their developments. Terrible idea.

This is the chance to celebrate the first team. With the exception of Ruben for Fabregas, Jose will play the strongest possible.

I agree. Plus Sunderland will need a result. They won't get anything at Arsenal so their only hope is to steal a point at the Bridge and hope for the best. This will be as tough or an even tougher game than the recent trip to Arsenal, for sure.

Cech
Ivanovic Cahill Terry Luis

Matic RLC
Cuadrado Willian Hazard

Costa

Ake to be subbed on in the second half,hopefully by then we could at least have the game under control and have the lead.

I agree. Plus Sunderland will need a result. They won't get anything at Arsenal so their only hope is to steal a point at the Bridge and hope for the best. This will be as tough or an even tougher game than the recent trip to Arsenal, for sure.

So in other words, you're confident that Arsenal will beat Sunderland but not convinced that we'll beat them on Sunday?

So in other words, you're confident that Arsenal will beat Sunderland but not convinced that we'll beat them on Sunday?

Probably because Arsenal have something to play for as they are not guaranteed top three yet.

Doubt Jose is gonna play the youth. IIRC he mentioned that he will keep a even playing field to respect the relegation battle. Playing the youth will give Sunderland a huge advantage over the other teams

Am I the only one not too fussed about if Mourinho plays the youth?

Stamford Bridge is going to be a massive party from before, during and after the match. Straight after that the trophy will be presented. So I'm sure our key players won't be resting when SB will be sold out & the trophy is right there.

I see Costa, Terry, Dave, Ivanovic, Cahill, Matic, Cesc, Hazard & Willian starting for sure. Cech will likely get the nod for his last home match for us.

If Sunderland are not yet safe, play the best possible lineup, if they are, RLC and possibly Christensen to start.

Plus, Jose has already that he wants to play the players that have played the most this season in the final game to allow the fans to give them the recognition for helping winning us the league.