• Drogba
    • Costa (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Schurrle or Salah or Schwarzer come?

No, no and no.

No idea why Schurrle didn't make it. Fiorentina and Leicester (obviously) had games at the same times as us. Both Salah and Schwarzer were needed by their clubs.

Please can someone HELP? Can someone please in bullet points mention our achievments of this season.

For example top since day one, Hazard player of the season, JT top goalscorer for a defender and most minutes played, Cesc most assists, least goals conceded ect ect.

I work for Betway.com and my collègues keep saying we are 'boring' and i just want some ammunition.

It would be highly appreciated!

No, no and no.

No idea why Schurrle didn't make it. Fiorentina and Leicester (obviously) had games at the same times as us. Both Salah and Schwarzer were needed by their clubs.

It's a shame. Schurrle looks like very excited back then.

where are the links to the celebrations and all.. lap of honor.. and my favourite stefan ivanovic scoring a goal and running like his father.. links guys links...

i saw till the jose and jt interviews by neville.. please provide the links.

It's a shame. Schurrle looks like very excited back then.

Schurrle couldn't make it because he still has some training sessions before the German Cup final against Dortmund next week.

If anyone finds a link to rewatch the full celebration as shown by NBC (I guess it was their stream with an almost hour-long coverage and all interviews, lap of honor and all that) - the link will be greatly appreciated.

Someone has to spam this on arsenal mania

Haha that would be funny :D he couldn't get a trophy with Arsenal and boom first year with us he get's what he deserves :). Fabregas is magic he wears a magic hat, he could of signed for Arsenal but he said no fuck that :D haha