West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

If were playing all those youth player's I can see us getting beat, Tony Pulis sides away from home are tough at the best of times and I have said before im so glad nothing is riding on this one.

But in the grand scheme of thing's, losing this doesn't matter too much bar the disappointment of not getting to 90 point's.

If we don't win at WBA, that would mean we haven't won there since 2010/11 season. Yikes!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on his comments:

Cech

Azpi Gary (zouma) JT Luis

Mikel Ake

RLC

Juan Remy/DD Brown

No way we'll play both Ake and RLC in midfield. If they are to start together then Ake would no doubt be at LB. Although, I don't expect RLC to start again, maybe get some minutes off the bench.

Based on his comments:

Cech

Azpi Gary (zouma) JT Luis

Mikel Ake

RLC

Juan Remy/DD Brown

In last weeks interview with BT sports José said that both Terry and Iva asked him to play because they want to start every game this season, so Iva will start over Azpi but the rest looks likely.

Matic has to start. Mikel has proven himself unworthy. Give harzard a rest.

?? thats very unfair. thought mikel was very good yesterday. made a massive mistake for the goal but apart from that, he was real good.

More Ruben or give someone else, like Ake, a chance?

Much better to build on current progress and develop one youngster , than scattering precious minutes carelessly. I would be very annoyed if someone else plays instead of ruben

Much better to build on current progress and develop one youngster , than scattering precious minutes carelessly. I would be very annoyed if someone else plays instead of ruben

Jose seems to hold Ruben higher than anyone else in the youth team so I would not be surprised to see him start, but I do think that Brown, and especially Ake deserve some minutes in this match since Jose has already said that he will play the best team in the last match against Sunderland.

He means safe from relegation, not safe as in an easy side to beat..

I know that. Inferring that, because they're safe, he thinks they won't have any motivation. If they didn't already have any motivation to beat the champions, they do now! "Let's prove to José we're still fighting!".

I know that. Inferring that, because they're safe, he thinks they won't have any motivation. If they didn't already have any motivation to beat the champions, they do now! "Let's prove to José we're still fighting!".

Or...."Jose says Chelsea will take it easy in this match so let's try not to get any injuries and waste energy since our season is practically over."

Let's face it, all WBA probably care about is not getting a thrashing.