West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will take it with a pinch of salt for now. Won't be surprised if he plays them only in the last 5 minutes of the game...

5 mins is optimistic :P,Hopefully he keeps his word be nice giving that sod all to play for and second half today some seemed away on holiday.

"West Brom is safe"

There's their team talk sorted then.

But they are? I assume he means if they weren't safe, he'd have to play a stronger line up to be fair to the sides in the relegation battle.

Izzy Brown making a debut at the Hawthornes will be big for him though. From their academy. I think it's realistic to expect Ake and RLC from the start and Izzy and Solanke to share 90 minutes.

If were playing all those youth player's I can see us getting beat, Tony Pulis sides away from home are tough at the best of times and I have said before im so glad nothing is riding on this one.

But in the grand scheme of thing's, losing this doesn't matter too much bar the disappointment of not getting to 90 point's.

If were playing all those youth player's I can see us getting beat, Tony Pulis sides away from home are tough at the best of times and I have said before im so glad nothing is riding on this one.

But in the grand scheme of thing's, losing this doesn't matter too much bar the disappointment of not getting to 90 point's.

And is away so wont effect our home record is did loose...wouldn't surprise me like said tough side