West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

No People are blaming him for been creating the drama in the first place as usual. When he's on the pitch, it's 60 percent football and 40 percent drama.

Imagine winning the league with just 60 percent football.

Costa :worship:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are overreacting. Lol, headshot from Cesc. Eesh.

Remy goal ratio this season is better than Costa by goal per mins. I see no problem with Remy.

Smaller sample size, by that logic, Chicharito would be better for us.

Please fuck off.

It's hard to take you seriously when you and lionsden only bash the club for every single thing. Go and support City, your ilk are accepted there.

No doubt this is somehow Oscar's fault - and I'm sure Fabregas has just advanced the waiting list to be trashed too.

BTW, that's Cesc's first career red card since 2006. Intentional? I doubt it.

Thank for typing that so i don't.

Just added lionsden to my ignore list, no more idiotic posts to deal with. Come on you blueeesss!

why would u do that now? i really am not being able to get at all arsed about the game. he and gilvorak are providing some awesome entertainment. :lol:

No People are blaming him for creating the drama in the first place as usual. When he's on the pitch, it's 60 percent football and 40 percent drama and controversy.

Someone said Cesc got red card because of Costa. Yeah right. Cesc got red card because he did a stupid thing. Look at replay. He wasnt passing the ball, he was trying to hit someone.

Or maybe he was trying to hit Costa for being an idiot again...

lionsden and gilvorak trying to be so understanding of each other... someone please bring oscar into the equation... that will be fun!!!! :getin::getin::getin::getin:

Oscar is the best defensive no 10 in the world :ph34r:

Fantastic hit from Fabregas though, can't fault him for that!

Wtf was Cesc thinking? Great headshot though!!!

Diego needs to control the fire otherwise he may become a liability in the big games as an easy target for opponents to work at a reaction..