• Cuadrado (sub)
    • Ake (sub)
    • Brown (sub)
    • Chelsea fans - "We've won the league"

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, he shouldn't even be playing as a 6 because that just restricts him. He's a pure B2B midfielder and hasn't really been allowed to do such. It was a good game from him, honestly.

You clearly haven't watched him for the youth team at all... Give him some time. This is the kid's second PL game and he's still playing within himself, so imagine a confident RLC strutting his usual stuff?

The through ball to Costa was fine btw, linesman made a mistake. I think apart from his ball to Hazard, he didn't give the ball away. Give him some time to feel comfortable. Commentators even thought he was superb. He had three or four dribbles in the game that was more like the usual Loftus-Cheek. I'm waiting for him to get more game time and get more confident, and get used to PL football a bit more. He's coming along nicely.

Sorry but you can't say that was a 'good' game. All he did was pass side to side. Rarely had any pressure on him yet still decided to play the safe pass. Also didn't show any urgency to help Matic out when Matic was caught out of position. Costa WAS offside, RLC took too long.

The support was superb just like the old days. As for the game well it's not really getting worked up about as to say the players were on the beach was an understatement. I'm surprised they didn't come out wearing speedos and flip flops. Cuadrado he's easier to brush off then dandruff has to be the weakest footballer i've ever seen and is patently not good enough. Anyway '' We won the league, We won the league''.

Luis was awful, probably his worst game in a CFC shirt but Cahill wasn't exactly brilliant either. Cesc didn't even play much for anyone to call him a flop even though what he did was stupid, and Costa, well, this is first game in months so what else were we going to expect?

how was GC any worse off than JT? or matic? or RLC?

if this was not a dead rubber - we would be saying that cesc cost us the match which in a sense makes him the flop of the match. singling our GC as the flop of the match makes no sense to me. he closed down saido for the 1st goal and it was actually JT who sat back. it was a moment of quality from saido.

2nd goal was a good flick and a reckless tackle from JT.

3rd goal -luis left alone to mark 2 men from a short corner and courtois beaten at near post.

i am sorry but again, singling out GC as the flop of the match is a little extreme.

Genuinely bemused by all the criticism directed towards Luis so far; what on Earth did he do wrong!? It wasn't a great performance by him, but I honestly didn't find him noticeably worse than any other player today, and he was definitely better than some (Costa, Cuadrado in particular).

Don't care one jot. We've earned the right to play like a bunch of retarded amputee dwarfs for dicking over everyone.

We've won the league, I'm buzzing, Fabregas is magic and José is God.

That was boring, almost didnt know why im watching it.. feeling weird to still see our players play.. like, let them go on vication already.

But the great HEAD SHOT from Cesc and the pictures in the end from Mou and the fans worth the 90 minutes of me watching i guess.

Just want a win next week so we could go to 87 pts and more than 5/6 pts above 2nd, and more importantly so we could end the season nicely and start/continue the celebration with a smile.

Sorry but you can't say that was a 'good' game. All he did was pass side to side. Rarely had any pressure on him yet still decided to play the safe pass. Also didn't show any urgency to help Matic out when Matic was caught out of position. Costa WAS offside, RLC took too long.

Watch the ball to Costa again, he wasn't offside, the replay showed that he was just onside.

How about when West Brom were on the break (I think it was a 3 v 2/3 situation) and RLC did brilliant defensively to prevent it?

Considering the circumstances, he had a good game and was definitely one of our better players. Had a few nice dribbles as well. He's still playing within himself though, but that's expected considering this his second PL game. You guys are just too harsh.

My take on it, for what it's worth. Costa and their centre half there wasnothing in it -handbags no need for the ref to have stopped the game. Fabregas, no way he aimed for his head, just flighted the ball back. Yellow maybe red no way. Fletcher lucky to still be on the pitch the manc fucker. Ref absolute shocker.

Our fans superb as always. It's killed the pundits and media that.........all together now ......We're top of the league, we're top of the league....

:fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

our left hand side was a toll free highway but for some reason GC gets the flop of the match (not luis, not cesc, not costa) but GC. damn.

The game was lost on Cahill mistakes. Just how I saw it, not really a huge issue I suppose you could take your pick for flop of the match. Why are you such a drama queen?

The game was lost on Cahill mistakes. Just how I saw it, not really a huge issue I suppose you could take your pick for flop of the match. Why are you such a drama queen?

hahhahaha.. not worth it.

the game was supposedly lost when cahiil was closing down saido while JT was standing back (moment of quality by the way), or maybe GC secretly wore the invisibilty cloak and hit the ball and put the blame on cesc and got him red carded (i thought thats where we lost the game).

tired of the same people scapegoating the same players even though it was no fault of theirs