--------------------Costa--------------------

------------------Butland--------------------

---Ivan-----Zouma------Cahill-----Ake--

------------------Imbula---------------------

-----------MVG-----------RLC-------------

-Milner-------------------------Cuadrado-

--------------------Remy--------------------

3rd choice GK & ST: Blackman & Bamford.

(Players in bold in 2nd team would be on the bench at first)

Sold: Cech, Mikel, Oscar, Ramires, McEachren, Kakuta, Moses, other assorted players.

Buy: Pogba, Butland, Varane, Imbula, Milner.

Schneiderin instead of Imbula, another HG GK instead of Butland and Koke instead of Pogba would be pretty perfect too.

Green

Clyne

Varane (if not Stones)

Pogba (or a midfielder in that level)

Milner

new versatile forward

Those players with possibly a couple of loan returns, a higher role for RLC and hopefully Cuadrado resembling something of a footballer will equate to an even better summer than last. First team, depth and HG quota all significantly boosted in one summer (with the exception of goal but having Cech as a back up is very rare luxury we were lucky to even get this season).

A summer window like I have just described and I can't see anything beyond us winning back to back title's.

To me John Stones is a player who is pretty good. I could only see some of his games and especially highlights of his moves and he looks like a good signing.

The only question I have is if he, in addition to Centre-Back, can also play as Right-Back. I have seen several videos of him (not many games) playing in that position and I think he could adapt to that position.

If he got it, given that he is from England if FA changes the rules, I think that could be an option to consider.

Has anyone seen John Stones enough to know if he could get to play as right-back ?. Thanks in advance.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/101374/

Regards.

More of a 4 - 3 - 3(front three interchanging positions)

Courtois
Clyne - Cahill/Zouma - Terry/Zouma - Azpilicueta

Matic - Fabregas
Bale/Griezmann - Willian - Hazard
Costa

Other:
Courtois
Clyne/Coleman - Zouma - Terry - Azpi

Matic - Fabregas - Koke/Isco

Willian Hazard

Costa

Bench:
Green, Brane,Cahill/Zouma,Ramires/RLC,Oscar, Cuadrado, Remy

First Preference Courtois

Azpi - Cahill - Varane - Luis

Koke - Matic

Willian-Fabregas- Hazard

Costa

Second Preference Courtois

Azpi - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Willian - Fab - Matic- Hazard

Costa Griezmann

Courtois
Azpi Terry Cahill Luis
Matic
Cesc. Koke
Reus. Costa. Hazard

Bench: Cech, Zouma, Iva, Ake, Oscar, Willian, Lacazette.

This team would be invincible. And be as good as Barca's team IMO.

Alternatively

Courtois

Azpi Terry Varane Luis

Matic

Gundogan Koke

Reus Lewa Hazard

...but that would be if we take sense out of the equation :)

Costa

Hazard Willian Bale

Matic Cesc

Azpi JT Zouma Ivan

Courtois

Bench: English Goalkeeper, Cahill, Ake, Loftus-Cheek, Gundogan, Cuadrado, Remy

OR

Costa

Hazard Pogba Cesc Willian

Matic

Azpi JT Zouma Ivan

Courtois

Bench: English Goalkeeper, Cahill, Ake, Loftus-Cheek, Ramires, Cuadrado, Remy

I wouldn't mind Di Maria either if he was available for a discount.

Gary Neville said if we can buy Bale by selling Oscar/Ramires + £25M, we will be unstoppable again.

Think he has a point, Bale would be a major and dream signing.

What i want to see

------------------Courtois-------------------

---Azpi-----Terry-----Zouma-----Luis---

--------------------Matic---------------------

---------Pogba---------Fabregas---------

Willian/Lacazette----------Hazard-

--------------Costa/Lacazette--------------------

Rest of the squad: Friedel ; Ivanovic, Ake, Cahill ; Mikel, Ramires, RLC, Oscar ; Bamford, Lacazette/Willian/Costa.

Pogba - If we cant get him, try Koke-Gundogan-Gomes-Schniderlin. In that order. If its Schniderlin, i think we have to bring a top Winger along with him, or Lacazette.

Lacazette - If we cant get him, Cudarado should stay, and Remy should stay. Or if they leave bring different subs for those two positions. Lacazette can give us depth in two positions, and in the highest level. As a winger, i feel he'll give us a lot of firepower playing next to Costa, Cesc, Hazard, Willian. When we need to break tough defensive formations.

Mikel and Cahill - Would be nice to have better players in their positions, but not the end of the world if both staying.

To be clear, i'll be fine with just Pogba/Koke/Gundogan and a GK, with only Cech and Drogba leaving and Bamford coming back.

Let it be known I don't think we need a lot! We are the champions and to retain it we will need to add pieces to ensure the club keeps evolving. I actually think there will be two schools of thought, who can we add to continue our assault on the Premier League and second, who can we add to be real contenders for the champions league? Is this team nearing levels where we can contend on both fronts?

For the Premier League title to be retained I'd like to see these changes.

Out

Cech - He deserves to be playing every week and he's been nothing but a champ for us.

Mikel - I actually like him but we are moving away from anchors and need more ball winners and box to box

Drogba - without question my favourite Chelsea player of all time. He is well past it now though....

Luis - didn't understand his signing and he hasn't really adapted either. He'll be 30 and will be looking to play more regularly.

In

Clyne - We've been watching this guy for years now and its a good time to put in a solid bid, he would compliment Azpi perfectly.

Benteke - He is without question the best targetman in the Prem, for my money anyways, the perfect replacement for Didier.

Green - HG grown backup keeper. lives in the capital....

Allan Loureiro - Not many will know this guy but he plays for Udinese and is a no nonsense midfielder with very good technique. Would add something different to the Ramires, Matic, Fab midfield.

Ruben Loftus Cheek - Let the evolution begin.

With those players we will retain the title when coupled with the mastermind that is Mourinho and the improvements to our other players.

Now if we're hell bent on winning the Champions League I think we need to look at things differently. First, are our core players ready to compete on that level? I'm inclined to think we're a year away. But could accelerate that process with a few key signings. I know its impossible to get all of these players but 2 of them would be awesome.

In

Pogba - He is a boss; no one can convince me of anything of the contrary... We get him and we will rule the roost for years.

Varane - He would give Terry another 2 yrs and that would be invaluable for a squad needing a leader.

Bale - He would basically provide what we wanted in Andre Schurrle... Direct running and a goal scoring threat.

Bacca - very good striker in his prime right now. would offer something different to what we have.

Rodriguez - Lovely attacking LB who will get goals and create too...

Courtois, *

Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, JT, Varane**, Zouma, Filipe

Matic, Fabregas, Schneiderlin, RLC

Reus***, Willian, Koke****, Hazard, Bertrand Traore*****, Cuadrado

Diego, Lacazette/Benteke******

* Don't care who the bench goalkeeper is tbh. Green or that lad from Fulham. Whatever.

** Varane is no 1 priority. He would change our game with proactivity and ball-playing skills. Alternatively there're Otamendi, Manolas, Sokratis and Stones.

*** Him or Bale or Sterling. But Reus is the best, Reus rules. He's for counter-attack, pressing, counter-pressing, possession football. He's got it all.

**** Or Pogba or Isco. But Koke seems to me the most realistic option.

***** Does he get the work permit though ? That's much more important question than "Is he good enough?". He is. Can easily slot as 3rd striker as well.

****** Basically someone with either technique or strenght to hold up brilliantly and with ability to invite others to the game. Some alternative to Diego Costa. I wouldn't give edge to any from the two. There're Dybala and Icardi looming as well but I would prefer someone from the first pack.