Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

Yeah no point starting Solanke if we are fielding a weakened team that will give him very little service. These games are supposed to give youngsters chance to play and hopefully confidence.

Indeed. RLC and Aké are more likely to feature, since their positions keep them surrounded by senior and experienced players.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I and someone else out there who feels the samr want us to not take these remaining 3 games truly lightly, so let's try to experiment in the most possible logical cases. I really want Liverpool to suffer thinking of the 'one that got away' last season because of us, while giving us the guard. West Brom fans are lousy. We haven't won there since either '10 or '11. Oh, Sunderland are the ones that need to be humiliated like Ramsay with Reek. Who can forget about them last season. How about Cech at GK for Liverpool & West Brom and Courtois in the final game. Azpi at RB, Ivanovic-Zouma/Terry/Cahill at CB, Filipe at LB with Aké being second choice. Matic taking a well-deserved break and only becoming a sub, Cesc staying put for the assists' sake, RLC & Mikel as the DMs, Cuadrado and Hazard as wingers and Rémy or Drog. The point with these ideas is that I have a feeling we don't really need to keep buying new players. It's been showm that these players are more attuned attuned to the collective duties of a squad more than self-brilliance. They follow Mou's instructions with a collective mind. Let's give it a chance.

Solanke deserves a chance. 40 goals are not a fluke.

I know Saturday's game is special for all of us, but if the game is in favor for us maybe we should take a few minutes to Solanke (and in our starting eleven for rest of the season).

I think that only Aké and RLC will play on Sunday of our young. Mainly RLC. In fact I think Jose will get the usual team to accompany and give full support to Ruben Loftus-Cheek in his first big match.

Sunday is the day of Guard of honor and I think that those players who have made us champions deserve to appear in this historical photo.

Probably.

Courtois

Zouma John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

(Aké?)

RLC Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Drogba

Regards.

I and someone else out there who feels the samr want us to not take these remaining 3 games truly lightly, so let's try to experiment in the most possible logical cases. I really want Liverpool to suffer thinking of the 'one that got away' last season because of us, while giving us the guard. West Brom fans are lousy. We haven't won there since either '10 or '11. Oh, Sunderland are the ones that need to be humiliated like Ramsay with Reek. Who can forget about them last season. How about Cech at GK for Liverpool & West Brom and Courtois in the final game. Azpi at RB, Ivanovic-Zouma/Terry/Cahill at CB, Filipe at LB with Aké being second choice. Matic taking a well-deserved break and only becoming a sub, Cesc staying put for the assists' sake, RLC & Mikel as the DMs, Cuadrado and Hazard as wingers and Rémy or Drog. The point with these ideas is that I have a feeling we don't really need to keep buying new players. It's been showm that these players are more attuned attuned to the collective duties of a squad more than self-brilliance. They follow Mou's instructions with a collective mind. Let's give it a chance.

I agree with most of this, but Cech should play the Sunderland game. His last game at the Bridge.

I agree with most of this, but Cech should play the Sunderland game. His last game at the Bridge.

True. I don't get why there couldn't be made a deal for next season like Barca's one with their keepers, where ter Stegen plays in all the non-La Liga competitions.

True. I don't get why there couldn't be made a deal for next season like Barca's one with their keepers, where ter Stegen plays in all the non-La Liga competitions.

Cause Tibo and Cech are far better than ter Stegen and Bravo. They wouldn't agree to that.

If all the key players except Ivanovic and JT are skipping this game:

Cech

Ivanovic-Zouma-JT-Luis

Mikel-RLC-Ake

Cuadrado-Remy-Brown

That team is never going to happen. Total myth.

Solanke deserves a chance. 40 goals are not a fluke.

I know Saturday's game is special for all of us, but if the game is in favor for us maybe we should take a few minutes to Solanke (and in our starting eleven for rest of the season).

I think that only Aké and RLC will play on Sunday of our young. Mainly RLC. In fact I think Jose will get the usual team to accompany and give full support to Ruben Loftus-Cheek in his first big match.

Sunday is the day of Guard of honor and I think that those players who have made us champions deserve to appear in this historical photo.

Probably.

Courtois

Zouma John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

(Aké?)

RLC Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Drogba

Regards.

no Drogba, please :cry: