Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

The youth players are more likely to feature against West Brom and Sunderland than Liverpool. Not expecting them to get game time on Sunday but I'll be disappointed if they didn't that against the other two sides, especially in the last home game.

If anything I think WBA might be the free shot were 2 or 3 youngster's play, don't think Jose will want to damage the home record

Speaking off West Brom away im so so glad nothing is riding on that, Tony Pulis sides in their own back yard always make me feel incredibly uneasy so it's good we have effectively chalked that fixture off.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything I think WBA might be the free shot were 2 or 3 youngster's play, don't think Jose will want to damage the home record

Speaking off West Brom away im so so glad nothing is riding on that, Tony Pulis sides in their own back yard always make me feel incredibly uneasy so it's good we have effectively chalked that fixture off.

Playing 1-2 youngsters won't do any harm in a home game against Sunderland, who could have been relegated by then.

Anything but FREE FLOWING football here is UNACCEPTABLE. No pressure, no reason to play it safe, this is probably one of those rare big game where WE SHOULD be attacking non stop and destroy them.

Expect a 2-0 win but probably a 1-1 draw with neither side care much about it...

I only expect Zouma to play from ''youngsters'' and IMO that would be a good start. He had great season, improving and what is better than give him starting spot against liverpool at SB after we secured title. It would give him more experience, as he is young we can expect reliable performance and he will be quite relaxed as game has little meaning.

Cech

Azpi-Zouma-Terry-Luis

Matic/Mikel-Cesc

Cuadrado-Willian-Hazard

Remy/Drogba

Courtois

Zouma John Terry ©

Azpilicueta Nathan Aké

Ruben Loftus-Cheek Matic

Cuadrado Fabregas Hazard

Solanke

I think we have to start thinking about next season and our future.

But I would understand that players like Peter Cech, Drogba and Ivanovic appeared in our starting eleven to form part of a historical photo.

For young children or Cuadrado these last matches are his big chance.
It's now or never.

Regards.

I keep seeing Solanke's name appear on people's wish lists. I really don't think Mourinho will do it, CF is one of those positions where its a big responsibility for players especially when we play with the one up top. I think if Drogba/Remy aren't fit then Mourinho will go for a false number 9 instead of using Solanke.. He may play RLC, but that's because he's surrounded by players like Matic and Fabregas.

Willian is still in Dubai i see and Hazard posted a pic yesterday that was in a sunny place :P Could this mean that they don't start this game or that they just got a good long rest?

Reckon this might be the lineup...

Cech

Ivanovic--Cahill--Terry--Azpilicueta

Mikel

Fabregas---Matic

Willian----------------------------Hazard

Drogba

Nah, Zouma, Luis and Mikel have to start and probably Cuadrado as well. Remy if fit, too.

I keep seeing Solanke's name appear on people's wish lists. I really don't think Mourinho will do it, CF is one of those positions where its a big responsibility for players especially when we play with the one up top. I think if Drogba/Remy aren't fit then Mourinho will go for a false number 9 instead of using Solanke.. He may play RLC, but that's because he's surrounded by players like Matic and Fabregas.

Yeah no point starting Solanke if we are fielding a weakened team that will give him very little service. These games are supposed to give youngsters chance to play and hopefully confidence.