Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

Mourinho said Costa is unlikely to play again this season if we secure the title on Sunday (which we did) in last week's presser. Wants to give him all time to recover from his hamstring injury.

To be fair, I haven't seen that quote anywhere. Cheers for telling me. Well then, I hope Remy is recovered. As much as I love Drogba to bits, I think Remy gives better link - up play and movement off the ball, something Drogba lacks given his age and easy stamina loss. I realise titles are not won solely with youth players, but for me these last three matches are where I want to see RLC play. Mainly because he has the physique and atleticism to actually make it, at a spot we need.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Mourinho will play the strongest team against Liverpool and if we are going to see youngsters get game time, it will be in the last 2 games at West Brom and at home to Sunderland.

This, exactly. No chance are we playing a weakened lineup. Not at home and certainly not against Liverpool.

Maybe, just maybe we will against Sunderland in the final match, but even then I doubt it.

I think José's home record does indeed mean something to him.

I also think it would be nice to crack 90 points.

Costa is finished I hope. Cech, Zouma, Luis and Remy(must be 100% now) must start. Ramires have a kidney problem and this could be good news for RLC. Would be fantastic to see him start against Liverpool, but Mikel is probably first option…

--------------Cech-------------

Azpi---Zouma--Terry---Luis

------RLC/Mikel--Matic-----

Oscar-----Cesc-----Hazard

------------Remy--------------

How does including one or two youth players in our starting lineup equal to playing reserves?

Hazard - Costa/Remy - Willian

Cesc

Matic RLC

Luis/Ake - JT - Zouma - Azpi/Iva

Cech

Doesn't look like a reserve squad to me.

Because had we been still fighting for the title they would not be playing. You cant start chopping and changing now. Like I said its unfair to those battling relegation.

Because had we been still fighting for the title they would not be playing. You cant start chopping and changing now. Like I said its unfair to those battling relegation.

So we aren't allowed to play a legendary gk , a defender who started the cup final and other big games , a 20m fullback , a great striker in remy , a 20m+ January signing and a young guy who is apparently going to be a first teamer in the immediate future. I see no reason why this is unfair to anyone. Nobody is calling for brown and da silva to play.

So we aren't allowed to play a legendary gk , a defender who started the cup final and other big games , a 20m fullback , a great striker in remy , a 20m+ January signing and a young guy who is apparently going to be a first teamer in the immediate future. I see no reason why this is unfair to anyone. Nobody is calling for brown and da silva to play.

Ake & RLC. Two players that havent started a single league game for us this season. We win the league and they start the next game, convenient. If we were fighting for 4th and the league leaders did this against a team who was also fighting for 4th and they lost we would rightly be pissed.

I'm also for taking as much points as we can in these last 3 games. And if some youngsters feature in these matches will be even better. But I prefer Mou to play stronger line up and to get 7 points at least.

Lets finish strong and allow the players enjoy themselves. Release them from the shackles for the remaining games Jose...

1250380_Chelsea.jpg

Cech should be starting every remaining game now as he is a legend and deserves this before he leaves. Zouma, Oscar, Cuadrado can sub on early and get some game time.

STEVIE G WE WANT YOU TO CLAP

Honestly, I would fucking love to have our first scorer in this game celebrating it by slipping up just in front of Gerrard. The scousers would never ever get over that.

I would cringe, would be so unsportsmanlike, fellow pro's shouldn't put another one through that because one day that could happen to them.

Banter should be left to the fans.

Ake & RLC. Two players that havent started a single league game for us this season. We win the league and they start the next game, convenient. If we were fighting for 4th and the league leaders did this against a team who was also fighting for 4th and they lost we would rightly be pissed.

I had an argument with a mate about this back in 2009 when United playing a weekend side at Hull when the title was wrapped up caused a bit of controversy, due to Hull still being in relegation trouble going into the last day.

I had the same view then that I will express if we do similar in the coming games, we have done our job and it's not our fault other's haven't done theirs.

As long as the team we put our give everything to win, there shouldn't be a problem.

If we do given chance to some young players in this match and we win. Nobody will questioned about that we are not fair play to others fighting for CL spot. Only more and more praise for Jose.

So Liverpool will play some youngster (Jordan Ibe) at the Bridge while we cannot play our own RLC? If it happens, that's really pathetic. TBH, I can't see Liverpool overtake United for 4th. This' a deadrubber match