Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, I don't understand the pleas for the youngster play. It doesn't really matter. Of course it's nice for them, but a good performance won't make them play regularly next season or anything. It doesn't make them better players either.

If Mou were to go for strong line-ups in the last three games, I'd fully understand it. You don't often get the chance to finish the the season with 90+ points.

-------------------Courtois------------------------

---Azpi-------Zouma-------Terry-------Luis---

----------------Matic--------RLC-----------------

-Cuadrado----------Willian-----------Hazard-

-----------------------Remy-----------------------

Subs: Blackman, Ivan, Christensen, Ake, Ramires, Oscar, Solanke.

For me.

i want the best 11 to play. i want them to be applauded by the scouse cunts.

courtois

iva GC JT azpi

matic cesc

willian oscar hazard

costa.

if costa can stand, he should be here. sub him off after 2 seconds, i dont care. but i want these 11 to get the ovation.

I dunno, suppose we could go with Torres or Ba in this one. Oh, wait............... :D

Ok, is it just me or am I a little too intense, but do not want to lose any of the remaining three games and certainly not Liverpool. :cool:

I am sure we will see a mix of lineups over the next three and we should.

Definitely keep the unbeaten streak going through the end of the season and at home for the year.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

STEVIE G WE WANT YOU TO CLAP

Honestly, I would fucking love to have our first scorer in this game celebrating it by slipping up just in front of Gerrard. The scousers would never ever get over that.

As for the lineup I do not really care. Would love to see some youth and cuadrado but I am fine with any possible lineup.

Tbh I like Steven Gerrard. He's had enough of a bad ride towards the end of his career and to wish anymore hurt on the guy is just unecessary.

Hope we play some of the young lads and give Bambi (cuadrado) a good 90 minutes to watch him dive all over pitch just for shits and giggles!

Tbh I like Steven Gerrard. He's had enough of a bad ride towards the end of his career and to wish anymore hurt on the guy is just unecessary.

Hope we play some of the young lads and give Bambi (cuadrado) a good 90 minutes to watch him dive all over pitch just for shits and giggles!

Actually you're pretty right, i don't see slippy G as a douchebag, and kinda feel sorry to him spending years in EPL without winning a single Trophy.

Maybe the only reason of all these cursing to him is because he is a irreplaceable mascot of Loserpool :D

We should rotate in some youth players gently.

I hope we start with Kurt + RLC/Ake/Boga and sub in a 3rd so that the boys can play in a working team wich will make it easier for them.

All my Liverpool supporting mates thinks this is the time for them to finally beat us at home due to us already clinching the title and relaxing.

I really want don't want us to lose but I also want to see some youth and give our key players a rest.

Hopefully play some youth.chance to show what they can do without pressure.though definitely need a win.sod loosing to Liverpool at home and them going on how they beat the champions a game later

Either way guard of honour :-D