• Remy
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Matic (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's 4 matches we've played against Liverpool this season and they've consistently cut through our midfield so easily in every single one. Oh well, still only 2 defeats in the PL and 90 points is still achievable.

I don't remember the first game against Liverpool, but this did happen in the League Cup matches. Strange.

what is wrong with cesc. how many times does he lose the ball. absolutely awful.

hazard did not want to be on the pitch.

luis needs to learn that he is a defender and not fuck around when in his own half. no doubt why azpi is over him.

JT, mikel, RLC were absolutely brilliant. cesc and hazard should look at JT and learn what it is to be a proper professional. a little angry about the result and performance despite the scenario.

Meh result but who cares. Most important things are :

RLC, Luis, Zouma minutes

Liverpool guard of honour is an instant classic moment. In context it is also even more satisfying: Cost them the title last season with a Steve G slip then this season we are champions and Steve G applauds us in front of our fans.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-10-at-18.20.16.png

:blue scalf: :yay::lol: :blue scalf: :yay::lol:

Well I guess it was time to give Stevie something back ( his 2nd goal in 40 matches against us - both unimportant, compared with 3 assists and 2 goals - most pretty much title deciding- FOR us in his time for Liverpool) for all he has done for us so no stick for the player who left him unmarked at that freekick. But Iva really should have done better vs lallana.

Hazard and Remy not up to their usual standards. Sincerely hope everything is fine with Zouma.

Willian and FAbregas put in some awesome performances. Either would have deserved a goal. Luis was fine too. I wish he would get his chance on the left with Azpi switching to the right. Iva will not play such a season again, I fear.

And whilst Zouma and RLC (great he got his full debut) did not really shine and were subbed off, one has to note the amazing support our young players get from the fans. This is one thing I really like about this club and the fans. Most fans of other teams(Real, ManU, Bayern) always demand more and more big money signings. We on the other hand would always prefer a guy from out youth teams to make it. Keep it up! Maybe with our support, one lucky lad will make it through. I am sure he will be forever in our hearts. KTBFFH

I don't remember the first game against Liverpool, but this did happen in the League Cup matches. Strange.

In the first game Can's goal and the chance they had just before (Coutinho?) came as they simply ran through the midfield. We can't match their mobility in that area.

Hazard had an off day but he more than earned one of those.

Thought Matic looked great when he came on, Mikel was pretty lousy but he hasn't played much.

Like the look of RLC but I do hope they aren't trying to make him another John Obi, I think he's got more to offer than that.

John Terry beasting as usual.

Costa in with the fans was hilarious.

Gerrard's post match was hilariously bitter, he scored against us in a nothing game, cost Liverpool big time last season by slipping on his arse, he talks about our fans not turning up but he turns up to help us out when it comes to the crunch. Fuck you Stevie, I won't miss you and your lego man hair cut. Bitter man.

Happy with a draw. CHAMPIONS!!