Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba is a good choice for today's match: leader, set piece monster and target man, experienced trophy winner and played well in the second half of Leicester. Against a parked bus of Crystal Palace today, Drogba is a better option than Remy.

Drogba will play like shit again but I bet he will end up scoring a goal or a couple.

Anyway, let's win and get the party started! C'mon Chels!

For me it is a starting eleven of justice. These players are the ones who have most played throughout the season and they deserve the honor of giving us The Fifth. And Drogba is our legend.

GO BLUES!
chelseaheart.gif
The Fifth is closer!

Regards to ALL.

Also a good decision to play Courtois, he missed the final vs Spurs, so it's important for his development at Chelsea to play a title deciding match.
From a sentimental point of view, Cech, JT and DD to seal us the title would've been beautiful. But this is the best decision because Tibo is our future.

Thats enough for me.

All I have to know is that Matic is playing - to chain their Midfielders into Submission, that Fabregas is playing b/c we need his Assissts and that Hazard is playing fore he is always capable of deciding Matches on his own.

And thats it ...

We have got what a lot of us were crying out for. A trio of Hazard, Willian and Cuadrado. Massive opportunity for Cuadrado. Hopefully his season starts today. He has got the ability.

Drogba is a good choice for today's match: leader, set piece monster and target man, experienced trophy winner and played well in the second half of Leicester. Against a parked bus of Crystal Palace today, Drogba is a better option than Remy.

I don't know about that. This would be true if Drogba's link up play was still great but Remy is actually better than him in this aspect. Remy is better than Drogba in everything apart from being a set piece threat and probably holding the ball up or aerial presence.