Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno why but I'm very nervous about this one. Stomach in knots even though I know that the league is already won even if we lose today :blink:

I'm the same to be honest. I think they're going to give us a really tough game, we'll end up drawing and Arsenal will lose tomorrow to hand us the league.

I'm the same to be honest. I think they're going to give us a really tough game, we'll end up drawing and Arsenal will lose tomorrow to hand us the league.

God, i would hate that ........

I know there's no 'wrong' way to win a title but that sounds awful and joyless. I want us to win it ourselves with our players on the pitch.

Come on, Pards. Play a weakened lineup and help your mate José win this title. :lol:

In all seriousness, this will be a tough one. Can see us coming out in the first half trying to force it too hard and leaving ourselves really exposed on the counter. Must not let them to build up the confidence that they can hang with us.

I don't care how we do it - lets just do it :)

I watched the Derby game yesterday and they got spanked 3-0 - all of their players froze - I'm sure that won't happen to us, Wednesday was our turning point.

It will be tight, but we will win - I think Hazard will score the winner - he looked a little jaded last match and will be desperate to have a better game :)

Team to face Palace: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Drogba.

Today's subs: Cech, Filipe Luis, Zouma, Mikel, Loftus-Cheek, Cuadrado, Remy.