Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buzzing!! Can't wait for this game. Let's do it! We've been waiting for awhile now. It's about time that the PL trophy comes back to the Bridge!

Rodgers: Liverpool FC will give Chelsea guard of honour if they're champions

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/rodgers-liverpool-fc-give-chelsea-9168004

"This club [Liverpool] is based on dignity and respect and class."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good one, Brendan :'D

Liverpool will grant Chelsea a guard of honour at Stamford Bridge if they have clinched Premier League

Brendan Rodgers says his side will observe the tradition at next weekend's clash if Chelsea wrap up title against Crystal Palace on Sunday

Filipe Luis - Hazard - Oscar - Willian

Matic - Cesc

Azpilicueta - Terry - Cahill - Ivanovic

Cech

Kill them with high press early on.

Then in the second half, bring on Drogba and Loftus-Cheek. The title is ours!

Got my ticket. Buzzing for this. I've supported Chelsea a long time but NEVER been to a game that won us the league. It's going to be extremely difficult but in this position we surely can't mess it up at home again Palace who have pretty much stopped playing judging on their last 2 hopeless games.

3-0 Boom, Champions!

Got my ticket. Buzzing for this. I've supported Chelsea a long time but NEVER been to a game that won us the league. It's going to be extremely difficult but in this position we surely can't mess it up at home again Palace who have pretty much stopped playing judging on their last 2 hopeless games.

3-0 Boom, Champions!

What stand you in?

What stand you in?

West Lower. It was the only place i could get but i don't care where i am as long as i'm there. They've actually been getting a lot more vocal this season and i'm gonna try n get em pumped tomorrow. Can't wait!

West Lower. It was the only place i could get but i don't care where i am as long as i'm there. They've actually been getting a lot more vocal this season and i'm gonna try n get em pumped tomorrow. Can't wait!

nice, im in the west upper

i think the whole ground will be rocking

good luck!

3-0 Boom, Champions!

I actually went to this fixture last year back in December 2014. 2-1 winners that day.. and I can distinctly remember it being a tough game.. but we can get the job done this time around!

Just read Jose has never beaten Alan Pardew. Uh oh.

Bullshit, beat Wet Spam home and away in 2005/06... the home game saw us 1-0 down and reduced to 10 men after Maniche got sent off. Then Drogba, Terry, Gallas and Crespo scored. Amazing game. Then in 2006/07 we beat Charlton home and away, 2-1 at the Bridge (Hasselbaink scored for them and got an amazing standing ovation), whilst Lamps scored in a 1-0 win at the Valley late on in the season. Then of course we slaughtered Newcastle at home last season.