• Ramires
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

Jose will never go that far. He actually has respect for them journalists. This Pearson guy is just a bully.

From what I have heard from a couple of people that meet him Mourinho the person is one of the most humble people you can meet.

Infact watching his interviews when the subjects get on to personal stuff and general life, it's actually quite clear to see, all the acting up is basically his football persona and nothing like what he is outside of sport.

I remember rival fans use to think Drogba was a prick just because he use to throw himself about a bit on the pitch, until he did something no body could ignore re building the hospital, maybe one day the penny will drop for them with Mou too.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now like Nigel, because of that. Sometimes some journo need a slap in their face. And don't mess around with losing side manager.

There's a difference between putting them in their place and bullying.

If someone got caught pulling the stunts Pearson does in a normal work place they would be sacked on the spot.

I now like Nigel, because of that. Sometimes some journo need a slap in their face. And don't mess around with losing side manager.

don't you remember earlier this season when Pearson choked that palace player? That was straight comedy there.

Leicester-City-0-1-Crysta-009.jpg

Mourinho in classic wind up mode after the match...

“Tonight was not boring for me,” Mourinho said. “To be losing at half-time is not boring – it is pressure. The way we played in the second half, against probably the best team we have played in the last month, was fantastic."

Fucking get innnnnn!!!!

Brilliant in that second half. Their goal, for me, kicked us into life and sparked Jose into switching it around and it proved exactly right. Thought Willian was sublime last night, his pace, directness and choice of pass was excellent.

As for Nigel Pearson, now that man is a complete and utter cunt.

We won the game by two goals from a losing position, scored three goals in total. It's been some time since we did any of that.

Rami and Drogba scored of all players. I am never speaking again about players individually in the live thread, or maybe should i do that on purpose? :D. Anyway, it was football irony at it's best last night :lol:.

3 more points :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

mourinho.jpg

I wonder what Jose will do this time..... B)

There's a difference between putting them in their place and bullying.

If someone got caught pulling the stunts Pearson does in a normal work place they would be sacked on the spot.

Yes, maybe I like it because usually journos who try to 'damage' the manager in press conference, and this time vice versa. Also because this time, he is only using some phrases as a reply. Agree if he is using swearing or harsh words like p**** or f****, me too will feel unease with it.

What did journalist ask cause i can't hear question on my headphones?

Pearson spoke about Leicester having to deal with criticism this season and that journalist just asked which one was he referring to.