• Drogba
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba - 2 - His goal stopped this score from being a 0.5. Most of our attacks stopped at him and he actively got in the way of Hazard a few times. Needs to retire <3.

:wank2:

Striker scores its job done my friend. He was poor in every build up you are correct in saying that but he did provide presence up top and scored a VITAL goal.

I was sick of telling people how good Willian really is when played in the right position and given more freedom to do things on the ball, rather than being played as a wingback. Glad Jose has seen it too and given him some room to do his thing, because he has been phenomenal the last month. Two MOTM performances the last two game.

And I think you'll find some of the "Boring, Boring, Chelsea" chants were coming from our own fans mocking Arsenal and Leicester fans. Haha. I found it hilarious to be honest.

Oh yeah, Stevie G, come take notes off Terry to really find out how to not "let it slip". Captain there when you need him.

It all comes down to consistency. Anyone can put together 1-2 great performances, and Willian is certainly doing that now but he's been largely hot and cold for most of this season.

:wank2:

Striker scores its job done my friend. He was poor in every build up you are correct in saying that but he did provide presence up top and scored a VITAL goal.

if you look on the Ramires goal, The Great DD fought for the ball & got it to Cesc. Then he made a run into the center of the Penalty Area, which opened up space for Ramires' Rocket.

if you look on the Ramires goal, The Great DD fought for the ball & got to Cesc. Then he made a run into the center of the Penalty Area, which opened up space for Ramires' Rocket.

Yes DD was horrible in the first half but very good at the second half. His overall play improved a lot after his goal.

Yes DD was horrible in the first half

True, but you know what they say about Strikers, they are Goats for most of the match, but are capable of a moment of Glory w/ one Chance. The Great DD made the most of his 1 chance. Just imagine if that was Torres? He would have sulked in the 2nd half. The Great DD never gave up & kept fighting. I like that type of spirit in a player.