• Ramires
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

Absolutely beaming after that match. Really turned it on in the 2nd half, and Leicester did fuck all.

Willian was great today with his work-rate and pace with the ball forcing the issue/ and being that spark plug.

And would you know it JT and Drogba provided the goods as they have so many times over.

I know a lot of people (me included) want us to finally move on from Drogba, but you gotta appreciate these final joyful contributions he's providing to the club.

It wasn't his fault Costa & Remy are injured, and he's trying his best to still be a productive player for us, and he's done it again. Tha King!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both those things are still very true. Neither of those players should be in the squad next season with all due respect to them.

I prefer to think about next season once we're done with this one (not that I agree with you).

Dude you are a lifesaver :)

Worked a treat HD too :)

What a night - biggest grin ever :)

I hope the highlights did justice to the Ramires goal. Right before the goal, the Leicester fans were chanting boring boring Chelsea & then Boom!!! Shot from 18 yards out. Game over!!! Nice dose of STFU

GlumQuaintCur.gif

Up with the Chels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My word, what a turn around after Jose got a hold of them at the half. JT would not share what was said but I think we all know :rolleyes:

Is Drogba way past his prime, yeah sure. But you know, it is really nice to be able to win a match like this and him have a hand in the scoring. We all know to repeat next year and compete in the UCL we need more depth, but r-e-l-a-x folks, enjoy this fairy tale ride with Didier. It has to be special for him. Should be for all of us as well no matter his skill at this time.

Do you realize we are 10-4-0 in our last 14 BPL matches? And how many did Costa play? Not many due to suspension and injury. Remy? Not many due to injury. So not only have we held our top of the table position but we have actually expanded our lead with a 37-year old, third string striker. Our defensive shape and mindset is a natural given our current injuries.

JT? What a skipper. Long time BPL legend doing his career work for the Blues. This one is to you John!! :beer:

Congrats to all you lucky ones with tickets for Sunday. Be loud and help the team win it all at the Bridge (as Jose mentioned)!

I will see the rest of you when we raise the trophy vs Sunderland at the Bridge! Cannot wait to see it in person!

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

:lol::lol::lol: This man is a rude, obnoxious twat.

He called a reporter a prick a few weeks back and also told one of his own supporter's to "fuck off and die" in the game vs Liverpool in the winter.

It certainly puts Mourinhos supposed cuntishness into perspective, or anyone's for that matter.

He called a reporter a prick a few weeks back and also told one of his own supporter's to "fuck off and die" in the game vs Liverpool in the winter.

It certainly puts Mourinhos supposed cuntishness into perspective, or anyone's for that matter.

Jose will never go that far. He actually has respect for them journalists. This Pearson guy is just a bully.

I now like Nigel, because of that. Sometimes some journo need a slap in their face. And don't mess around with losing side manager.

Maybe he was trying to be funny a-la LvG. But Louis definitely still takes the cake..