Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Barbara. So agrressive and feisty lately. I like.

some people are begging for it. Others are literally asking you to provide posts. Then you do they call you pathetic. Logic here is based on quantum physics.

What the fuck?

We are Chelsea and we are facing the Gooners.

You are making it sound like they are some kind of ultimate Real-Barca-Bayern team combined. Stop giving them any credit they dont deserve.

Being realistic. You seriously can see us having any more possession than that AWAY FROM HOME against possibly the 2nd best team in the league ATM? Laugh all you want but it is the truth.

Win this game and wrap up the title fellas! Win Saturday and the only remaining questions are (1) what match is the BPL trophy presented and (2) what day & time is the parade? :D

Seriously though, I assume regardless of when the title is won, the BPL trophy presentation is at the last home match, correct? Sunderland, May 24th?

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Being realistic. You seriously can see us having any more possession than that AWAY FROM HOME against possibly the 2nd best team in the league ATM? Laugh all you want but it is the truth.

And hear comes the fucking hive of positivity from MrBlueGuy once again. I swear your the only bloke I know who could a positive aids test into a negative.

CC-WcnJUgAEjsrT.jpg

We're having a laugh.

Seriously, there's no way that Jose is going to lose to Wenger for the first time in THIS game.

I hope that Remy will get back, because he will be very vital to again hit those exposed mugs on the counter. Also let play Hazard more centrally.

After next game, both Arsenal and us will still have 5 games to play. Here are the possible scenarios after the game:

If we draw- we'll need 5 more points + better gd or 6 points.

If we win-we'll need just 2 more points + better gd or 1 win.

If we lose- we'll need 8 points + better gd or 9 points.

(Please correct me if I'm wrong)

bro I think you got this spot on - Thanks for the effort here :yes:

some of arse fans yelling on the stats of how their DMF, i'm not sure how to spells his name Coqolain? apparently did better than Matic.

I can't wait to see how Matic going to keep him in his pocket

this could be easily 2 nil for us.

CC-WcnJUgAEjsrT.jpg

We're having a laugh.

Seriously, there's no way that Jose is going to lose to Wenger for the first time in THIS game.

I hope that Remy will get back, because he will be very vital to again hit those exposed mugs on the counter. Also let play Hazard more centrally.

and then people try and bad mouth jose and his PRAGMATIC ways. :lol: