Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free hit game thanks to our win today, couldn't careless if we win 10-0 or lose 10-0 or draw 0-0 so...lets park it

Courtois

Ivan Cahill Terry Dave

Zouma Matic Fabregas

Willian Remy/Drogba/Costa Hazard

Obviously the ST depends on who is fit with Costa 1st choice and Remy 2nd choice

Prediction: 0-0 draw again like last year with us having less than 20% possessions and I am fine with that.

What the fuck?

We are Chelsea and we are facing the Gooners.

You are making it sound like they are some kind of ultimate Real-Barca-Bayern team combined. Stop giving them any credit they dont deserve.

Only need 3 more points if we beat Arsenal if I remember correctly.

I meant 6 including beating Arsenal. But if they win and continue to win they can get 84 points. But then we'd need to get 8 more points and a better goal difference to win.

After next game, both Arsenal and us will still have 5 games to play. Here are the possible scenarios after the game:

If we draw- we'll need 5 more points + better gd or 6 points.

If we win-we'll need just 2 more points + better gd or 1 win.

If we lose- we'll need 8 points + better gd or 9 points.

(Please correct me if I'm wrong)

If we win against Arsenal, we just need one more win (against Leicester) to wrap up the title, and we will witness Gerrard last guard of honour at Stamford Bridge :)

If we draw against Arsenal, we will need 2 more wins (against Leicester and Palace) to wrap up the title, and we will witness Gerrard last guard of honour at Stamford Bridge :)

If we lost against Arsenal, we then will need 3 more wins (against Leicester, Palace and Liverpool), with no guard of honour from Gerrard :(

So, I think there is enough reason to play to get some points against Arsenal, which is to see Gerrard last guard of honour. Hope it will motivated our players more :lol:

Contrary to popular belief the only reason we played Zouma was to neutralise Fellaini, Young, and Herrera - who had the perfect combo of physicality and pace would have done our back line. Arsenal don't have this. Therefore I expect a fairly standard lineup of:

Courtois

Iva Gazza Terry Luis

Matic Cesc

Oscar Willian Hazard

Diego/Remy

We only need 6 points if we beat Arsenal.

Actually, we'd only need 3 more points if we beat Arsenal. 2 would also logically suffice given our superior goal difference.

So win the next two matches and the title comes back to the Bridge.

What the fuck?

We are Chelsea and we are facing the Gooners.

You are making it sound like they are some kind of ultimate Real-Barca-Bayern team combined. Stop giving them any credit they dont deserve.

tbh the problem is us, we should stop giving certain kind of posts any credit - as even attention counts as credit - because they clearly don't deserve it.

ITA with your post though

Actually, we'd only need 3 more points if we beat Arsenal. 2 would also logically suffice given our superior goal difference.

So win the next two matches and the title comes back to the Bridge.

I meant 6 including beating Arsenal. But if they win and continue to win they can get 84 points. But then we'd need to get 8 more points and a better goal difference to win.

Its all moot anyway. Its ours.

4-1 CFC.

Costa sensational brace on his return, sealing the golden boot in the process, one set up by Cesc and the other by Eden, goal scored by Eden and another from an unlikely Mikel supersub chip. :Goober: just kidding, a JT header from 30 yards out, Thiago Silva style.

Then in the 90'+5 of 3 mins added time Giroud does an incredibly theatrical dive and gets a penalty from Clattenburg and denies us a clean sheet at which point we can all laugh at Neil Ashton trying to invent a way of making it Costa's fault that the ref didn't blow his whistle 2 minutes before.

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

tbh the problem is us, we should stop giving certain kind of posts any credit - as even attention counts as credit - because they clearly don't deserve it.

ITA with your post though

Oh, Barbara. So agrressive and feisty lately. I like.