• Fabregas
    • Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)

Fair result and decent performance. The only frustrating thing is we saw plenty of the ball in the second half but did nothing with it. That Drogba effort was the only notable one but otherwise, nothing. That said, we did what we needed to do and avoided defeat to stay 10 points clear. Six more points needed from last 5 games.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just need 6 points (actually 5, we have much better goal difference) and Arsenal need to win all of their matches... I believe that after our home match against Palace we'll be champions! :blue scalf:

Our matches:

Leicester City - Chelsea FC
Chelsea FC - Crystal Palace
Chelsea FC - Liverpool FC
West Bromwich Albion - Chelsea FC
Chelsea FC - Sunderland AFC
Arsenal matches:
Hull City - Arsenal FC
Arsenal FC - Swansea City
Manchester United - Arsenal FC
Arsenal FC - Sunderland AFC
Arsenal FC - West Bromwich Albion

They're the last set of fans you want respecting you. They can kiss our trophies.

Yeah I understand that, but still... it's funny to listen/read Arsenal fans' reaction on the game. They react exactly as you would expect.. like moaning kids who don't get their own way, throwing toys out of the pram as a way of retaliation.

A game of two halves really. In the first one we actually controlled the game and played. Then we simply controlled it. The main objective was accomplished so I can be happy. Win next two and we can celebrate.

I just love how other fans, especially Man United ones, can't stand our approach and performances. The thing is, I can hardly hear them from the top of the league.

Yeah I understand that, but still... it's funny to listen/read Arsenal fans' reaction on the game. They react exactly as you would expect.. like moaning kids who don't get their own way, throwing toys out of the pram as a way of retaliation.

It was a game of two halves. The bus was parked in the 2nd half, but that definitely wasn't the case in the first half. They'll ignore the first half though. Not that it was a good performance on the ball today from Chelsea's side. Arsenal were poor too. Cazorla's shot late in the 2nd half was their best chance. There was the Welbeck opportunity from up close very late, but he didn't touch the ball.

The only fans I'd consider taking seriously in the league are the Utd fans. Utd is a winning club. Liverpool, Arsenal are irrelevant.