• Fabregas
    • Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)

That preening fuckwitt Savage really is being more annoying and talking more bollocks then i thought was possible even for him. There is no beginning to his talents. He's a journey man ex footballer who gives no insight to the game at all. By far the worst pundit Jamie Rednapp runner up and the bronze goes to Steve Claridge who sounds a bit like Bernard Bresslaw.

Yeah it's more for the fact I missed the match as opposed to the punditry :lol:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That preening fuckwitt Savage really is being more annoying and talking more bollocks then i thought was possible even for him. There is no beginning to his talents. He's a journey man ex footballer who gives no insight to the game at all. By far the worst pundit Jamie Rednapp runner up and the bronze goes to Steve Claridge who sounds a bit like Bernard Bresslaw.

At least Claridge makes me laugh for being such a footballer, constantly butchering the English language. I've never heard a man so dedicated to crowbarring the word misnomer into the conversation as many times as possible, and always without having the first clue what it means. To be fair I did hear him use it correctly once but that was an obvious fluke and normal service was soon resumed.

Its funny that no one is really complaining about the penalties, we're all just focused on the Title at this point!

But again we've been robbed, we really should have had one if not two on the day..and winning the match while they sing "Boring Boring Chelsea" would have been the icing on the cake.

This game almost had the same feel to the game at this stage vs Arsenal in 2005 which also ended 0-0, all be it at The Bridge last time.

Content with a draw that basically wiped out any remote chance of being caught but also meant we can't win the title the following game.

But again we've been robbed, we really should have had one if not two on the day..and winning the match while they sing "Boring Boring Chelsea" would have been the icing on the cake.

true, but we need to thank the gooner faithful for that. If they didn't act like dirty bar stewards, we wouldn't have received this Celery Moment

tumblr_nnfmk9p7mB1tkpigpo2_400.gif

What I find really horrible is how the goonies treated Cesc, who I believe still has banners flying at the emirates

Willian was incredible. Best performance I've seen from him. He is so much more direct with the ball recently, and he looks like a new player because of it. He was creating, taking players on, etc. He looked like Hazard out there yesterday.

Let the Arsenal fans moan and complain... They should be glad they didn't give away 3 penalties. All clear as day.

At least Claridge makes me laugh for being such a footballer, constantly butchering the English language. I've never heard a man so dedicated to crowbarring the word misnomer into the conversation as many times as possible, and always without having the first clue what it means. To be fair I did hear him use it correctly once but that was an obvious fluke and normal service was soon resumed.

He's a thick man trying to be clever. He will always say oh they set up wrong and then talks total bollocks. This is a man who don't forget was hired and fired in pre season with Millwall. I'm no fan of Joey Barton but i did have to laugh on 5live a few weeks ago. Claridge was slagging some manager off can't remember who and Barton said '' Well that's why he's a premier league manager and your the ex manager of Woking'' ha ha brilliant.

There was this one guy, who said that we don't deserve the title, because we always went to play for 0-0, every match. I'm crying.

HAHAHA!!

If Arsenal fans do have brains, which I'm not sure they have.. they should have a little look at our number of goals scored in the league!