• Hazard
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when will we know who's the pfa player of the year?

Is it not tonight? I assume they will announce tonight as well.

Better to win the BPL Title earlier vs Crystal Palace on the 3rd or more fun to win it later vs Liverpool on the 10th? Ooh, ooh, the drama :D

Hey, who is in charge of cleaning up the parade buses? Almost time to start scheduling the route!

I do hope the trophy is presented after the Sunderland match for selfish reasons as I have tickets and that would be cool to see in person. All in due time of course, it still has to be won on the pitch.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Is it not tonight? I assume they will announce tonight as well.

Better to win the BPL Title earlier vs Crystal Palace on the 3rd or more fun to win it later vs Liverpool on the 10th? Ooh, ooh, the drama :D

Hey, who is in charge of cleaning up the parade buses? Almost time to start scheduling the route!

I do hope the trophy is presented after the Sunderland match for selfish reasons as I have tickets and that would be cool to see in person. All in due time of course, it still has to be won on the pitch.

The trophy is always presented on the last home game unless you don't win it until the last day and you're away from home.

So for example if we won on the last day last year we would have lifted it in Cardiff.

The trophy is always presented on the last home game unless you don't win it until the last day and you're away from home.

So for example if we won on the last day last year we would have lifted it in Cardiff.

Thanks mate! My 50th birthday is celebrated at Stamford Bridge vs Sunderland and what a present, the Barclay's Trophy lifted by Jose, JT and the lads! Awesome.

Wait, wait... so if we win our next two games, does that mean Liverpool will give us a guard of honour?

From what the boys said on podcast The Chels, they said that Liverpool won't give us a guard of honour becaus it's not at Anfield. However someone over on another Chelsea forum posted a pic of Blackpool giving United a guard of honour at OT in 2011 so who knows?

Does no one have a GIF of JT celebrating on the pitch at the end of the match and telling the Gooner fans what they can do? I just can't get enough of that tonight :D

I love the Shed End but wanted some more places to talk Chelsea ;)

Same here...I am surrounded by the lovers of the dirty red (take your pick between le arse, lpuke or manure). Come on in here too mate. Your banter & love for Chels will be welcomed!!!!

John Terry. Simply incredible. This guy is statue material one day he is that big a legend. I fucking love him!!

Captain, Leader, Legend.

Two matches. Two win. Champions! I'm getting excited!! :lol:

Hazard wasn't at the races today. He looked knackered!

Oscar put in one of the best performances in a long time.

Team was flawless today imo

Excellent point at the Emirates!