Chelsea v Man United

Jase

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Oscar would make a good squad player as well, I've said that many times. If we get a good offer for him (like £30m) I would definitely sell though. Wouldn't you?

No, because he fits well in the team. If we get 30m for him we risk spending on another Cuadrado. We don't need to sell him to make money. Why risk? We have tons of players to sell to make money. He doesn't need to be exchange money. Let him stay there and get the player you guys believe we need... if we were in need of money, I'd agree, but we're not.

Nah. Just trying to go on the opposite spectrum of people who make a decent/average performance look like the worst performance of a professional player. I think it's only fair.

Fair enough. He hasn't been bad but he's not really been good either but tbh everyone bar Hazard (and maybe Fabregas) is looking average going forward.

i just had a bad experience on friday with my hockey team (the canucks) failing to make it 2-0 on a glorious chance. instead it stayed 1-0 and then we ended up losing 1-2.

that's all i'm thinking about after seeing that chance go begging.

I'm so proud to be a Chelsea fan right now. I wasn't so sure about it when I decided to start supporting them last week but now I know we're the best club in the world

You're absolutely right. But if we still lose this i think i will switch to ManU