Chelsea 1-0 Man United

Jase

Man of the Match  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

This was basically like a repeat of Barcelona 2012, pretty much the same game plan and we got the job done both times. Splendid finish from Hazard, this is no doubt his best season yet.

I disagree with that, we were absolutely desperate in Barca and it took something beyond the realms of football to get us back into the game when we were down.

It was different this match simply because we dealt with them much more comfortably and were actually much more dangerous than them despite less possession. This wasn't the case with Barca where it was much more desperation and willpower to just see us through.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't even begin to imagine the reaction if Dean had given the penalty to Herrera in stoppage time (and it was scored) and it was later proven to be a dive. A war would have ensued.

Why imagine? The game at old toilet ended with an imaginary second yellow for Iva and an imaginary FK which they scored from to equalize.

The hatred in those videos posted in this thread are brilliant. Some fat fucking Geordie pie muncher moaning like a tart, a Manc sat in his fucking shed just about to cry and Rooney claiming we know how to influence refs......

:clap::clap:

The hatred in those videos posted in this thread are brilliant. Some fat fucking Geordie pie muncher moaning like a tart, a Manc sat in his fucking shed just about to cry and Rooney claiming we know how to influence refs......

:clap::clap:

The fat Georgie is actually the best football fan on these YouTube channels. You should check him out and especially the earlier Chelsea videos where we were playing good. I recommend u find the video on United vs Chelsea at old trafford. Rips the ref a new one.

Ecstatic about the win. At this point in time I couldn't care less how we do it as long as we're champions. Five years has been way too long.

I disagree with that, we were absolutely desperate in Barca and it took something beyond the realms of football to get us back into the game when we were down.

It was different this match simply because we dealt with them much more comfortably and were actually much more dangerous than them despite less possession. This wasn't the case with Barca where it was much more desperation and willpower to just see us through.

It was similar but Barca had way more quality.

You think that Barca would not create havoc with such immobile players like Matic, Fabregas and Zouma ? They would run riot in that midfield, probably creating 5 big chances at least. Messi dropping deep with Iniesta and Xavi, they would smash us.

The match from neutral point of view was awful from our part. Couldn't pass straight 3 consecutive times , exposed left side, zero pressing. Playing with 10 men with our striker upfront. That was really pain to watch.

But from inferior team mentality, which tries only nullify the master race, that was good tactical display. Good movements in defence, good covering for each other, blocks the shots well and clearing every lofted ball.

Setting up for a draw but winning instead ? We have objective master at the helm.

The style we presented really should backfired against us more times. 2 shots on target in 2 games, 2 goals, 6 points :) Yet we're strolling for the title. Good.

It was similar but Barca had way more quality.

You think that Barca would not create havoc with such immobile players like Matic, Fabregas and Zouma ? They would run riot in that midfield, probably creating 5 big chances at least. Messi dropping deep with Iniesta and Xavi, they would smash us.

The match from neutral point of view was awful from our part. Couldn't pass straight 3 consecutive times , exposed left side, zero pressing. Playing with 10 men with our striker upfront. That was really pain to watch.

But from inferior team mentality, which tries only nullify the master race, that was good tactical display. Good movements in defence, good covering for each other, blocks the shots well and clearing every lofted ball.

Setting up for a draw but winning instead ? We have objective master at the helm.

The style we presented really should backfired against us more times. 2 shots on target in 2 games, 2 goals, 6 points :) Yet we're strolling for the title. Good.

It's all theorycraft at this point but Ramires would probably slot in for Zouma instead and WIllian for Oscar. Obviously if Remy or Costa were fit they would be playing too. That means our pressing would be much better and its easier to suffocate them than with the team against United.

And I disagree with that notion that there was no pressing. We did hound their backline whenever they were trying to play it from there, but Drogs isn't as fast as he used to be. Pressing really requires everyone in the team to do their part and putting Drogs on really doesn't allow for that now. But as the game went on there was no need to press further up because it was better to lure them in further so it would be easier for us to launch a counter. Their passing at the back didn't amount to much anyways.

Although I agree it could have backfired, were you nervous when watching the match? It was much more comfortable than I expected it to be.

But yeah lets just celebrate the win shall we? 1 hand on the trophy is fantastic. I'm still buzzing from the win :dance:

I just want to say I am proud of the win. We showed real grit, determination and passion to see out the 1-0 win. Fuck Utd scum and that fat balding cry baby Rooney.

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!!!!! :blue scalf: :whisky::whisky::whisky: :blue scalf:

:getin: :dude: :yay::beer: :tophat: :delight: :woo:

Chelsea is unbeaten in eight straight games vs Manchester United for the first time ever.

h1RKA5U.gif

Can someone please explain what's happening here, I tired to look for an actual clip of this online and can only find him speaking no hitting camera, what was it on? Anyone got a proper clip? What was said?

Can someone please explain what's happening here, I tired to look for an actual clip of this online and can only find him speaking no hitting camera, what was it on? Anyone got a proper clip? What was said?

It wasn't yesterday. It's when he was the manager in Holland at AZ. The boards behind him have the Eredivisie logo on them.