Jase

Man of the Match  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Dean had a solid game if we're being honest. Was my heart in my throat at that Cahill challenge on Herrera? Yes, yes it was. But other than that felt comfortable with all of his decisions.

Mike Dean usually hates us so despite it not being a penalty I was sure he would give them one, easy opportunity for him to screw us out of the points. I couldn't believe it like 95 mins they were getting a penalty. I was simply amazed when he rightfully booked him for diving.

Anyone got a clip of LVG interview? Did he hit the camera?

Thought the same, he once completely robbed us in 2007, I was 100% sure they would get the penalty and was already comforting myself that a 1-1 draw still has us in pole position.

And yes he did hit the camera the clip is a one or two pages back.

Utd are a classless bunch of twats including their manager. Instead of conceding that we were completely superior to them and risticted them to a couple of half chances without even giving maximum effort.

LvG and his "title not our objective, most important thing is improving every week"-underdog narrative is so Bullshit. Today the smallest squad of the EPL assembled for a positive net spend comfortably beat the biggest and most expensive squad ever assembled in the history of English football. This is the story.

We have been on top of them for years now, not because we have more money, but because Chelsea has and forms the better coaches, the better executives, the better footballers, the better men.

Mike Dean had a solid game if we're being honest. ....... But other than that felt comfortable with all of his decisions.

Really? What about de Gea handling the ball out of the box? He totally got that one wrong. Fuck Dean!!!

Chelsea is unbeaten in eight straight games vs Manchester United for the first time ever.

h1RKA5U.gif

Woah, what happened to lead to that?

Wait, the reporter better not have dared to say "Shouldn't you be at least competing for the title rather than just 'focusing on getting better every game' seeing as you spent nearly £200M on players this summer you complete cockfag?"

Can't even begin to imagine the reaction if Dean had given the penalty to Herrera in stoppage time (and it was scored) and it was later proven to be a dive. A war would have ensued.

Woah, what happened to lead to that?

Wait, the reporter better not have dared to say "Shouldn't you be at least competing for the title rather than just 'focusing on getting better every game' seeing as you spent nearly £200M on players this summer you complete cockfag?"

That wasn't now. In the background on the boards you can see it is from his time at AZ