Jase

Man of the Match  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no can criticize anything!!! Is that what you mean by your statement ... U waited all these while to come out and say what u said ...

Fans criticize because they got the right and because we arent doing justice with the quality we have. If u dont want the so called "moaners" and "cunts" please find a Moaners free zone rather than calling out names!!

people can CRITISIZE. i did so myself. i wanted us at the united backline and expressed my criticism in a proper manner.

saying our manager is a "fucktard" or that "i would like to shove him in the dirt" or etc etc.. is not criticism. its abusing our manager even before the ball has been fucking kicked. he is JOSE. u would think that he would know what is best even if u dont agree with it. u can critisize him then, but if u abuse him, then i have the right to abuse any cunt who had the balls of abusing my manager.

Didn't watch the game. Expected a draw, got a win. Apparently it wasn't pretty. What a surprise.

3 points. 10 point lead. 11 points over Utd (with a game in hand), 15 points over City. Only the PL can market a 10 point lead as a title race haha.

Next up Arsenal. This could boost the team, so a win is in the cards. A draw will do though.

people can CRITISIZE. i did so myself. i wanted us at the united backline and expressed my criticism in a proper manner.

saying our manager is a "fucktard" or that "i would like to shove him in the dirt" or etc etc.. is not criticism. its abusing our manager even before the ball has been fucking kicked. he is JOSE. u would think that he would know what is best even if u dont agree with it. u can critisize him then, but if u abuse him, then i have the right to abuse any cunt who had the balls of abusing my manager.

No one abused him...everyone was just frustated with the tactic he tried to use and thankfully we got the result but this doesn't always happen. Most of the time it ends up a 0-0 draw.

You treat him as God, well and good ... wouldnt debate on that, mate ... There are many who dont!

Your message wasnt directed to only one but to everyone who CRITICIZE ... And I wouldnt just hear that ...

No one abused him...everyone was just frustated with the tactic he tried to use and thankfully we got the result but this doesn't always happen. Most of the time it ends up a 0-0 draw.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20233-chelsea-v-man-united/?p=1086124

want me to go thru the match thread completely. i can find a lot of gems about jose having gone insane or having no balls or that he is selfish and just thinks about himself. and these are just out of the top of my head.

You treat him as God, well and good ... wouldnt debate on that, mate ... There are many who dont!

Your message wasnt directed to only one but to everyone who CRITICIZE ... And I wouldnt just hear that ...

u dont need to treat him as god to not abuse him. give him the bloody respect he deserves and commands to be the manager of the team which is 10 points ahead of the chasing pack.

and i would not hear anyone abuse my manager, even if it means getting on the wrong side of 1000s like u.