Nathan Allan De Souza

Saw on Twitter that there's no way he'll even have his work permit any time soon. Maybe we're just buying him super early so that we won't have to pay a huge fee in a few years?

Edit- Also:

Doesn't sound too great does it?

I don't know much about Nathan but that BrazilStats is a twat on Twitter. Talks a lot of BS. Would take what he says with a pinch of salt.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know much about Nathan but that BrazilStats is a twat on Twitter. Talks a lot of BS. Would take what he says with a pinch of salt.

Does come off as a bit of a cunt now that I'm reading his timeline. :lol:

Seems like a pretty pointless signing, though, regardless. At least when it comes to our first team. I just hope José and the club don't get content with our current squad after we win the league this season and feel like we have enough to repeat next year without significant strengthening. All of our rivals will spend huge so we can't afford to sign a bunch of kids or players for the distant future. We need players who will improve the first XI.

Does come off as a bit of a cunt now that I'm reading his timeline. :lol:

Seems like a pretty pointless signing, though, regardless. At least when it comes to our first team. I just hope José and the club don't get content with our current squad after we win the league this season and feel like we have enough to repeat next year without significant strengthening. All of our rivals will spend huge so we can't afford to sign a bunch of kids or players for the distant future. We need players who will improve the first XI.

Think Mourinho said recently that we'll be making 2-3 signings in the summers. There are definitely holes in this squad that need to be plugged.

Saw on Twitter that there's no way he'll even have his work permit any time soon. Maybe we're just buying him super early so that we won't have to pay a huge fee in a few years?

Edit- Also:

LOL BrazilStats is some weird twat from Lebanon who has nothing to do with Brazil...or stats! :lol:

Not saying he's wrong because I know nothing of the kid, but never take anything he says for granted.

LOL BrazilStats is some weird twat from Lebanon who has nothing to do with Brazil...or stats! :lol:

Not saying he's wrong because I know nothing of the kid, but never take anything he says for granted.

I remember he was exposed a while ago and quit twitter before making an emotional return :lol:

Guys, are we sure BrazilStats isn't Choulo? :Goober:

Edit- Also:

the person who runs that account isnt even Brazilian, and definitley doesnt watch Nathan play very often.

the person who runs that account isnt even Brazilian, and definitley doesnt watch Nathan play very often.

Although Nathan's price, if nothing else, suggests that the comments could very well be right. We might reasonably expect a talented 19 year-old from Brazil to command a higher fee than the figure being reported.

2015/16 - Loan to some dutch club.

2016/2017 - Loan to some german club.

2017/18 - Back to Chelsea, 0 start, some irrelevant appearances.

2018/19 - Permanent move to Wolfsburg.

Until one of them turns out to be Courtois.

2014/15 - In Chelsea first team

2030 - Retires as Chelsea legend

2015/16 - Loan to some dutch club.

2016/2017 - Loan to some german club.

2017/18 - Back to Chelsea, 0 start, some irrelevant appearances.

2018/19 - Permanent move to Wolfsburg.

As long as his final transfer is for more than 9 mil, I suppose it was good business lol

Well if Nathan is happy with a transfer then nobody we care about is at loss no? 4.5m is pocket money for Chels and its something we will at least return in a few years if he fails.

Im glad to see us securing young talent already, he looks promising.