Nathan Allan De Souza

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you guys compare Nathan to Piazon? Yes, they are both Brazilians but they are completely different players, different people. They have nothing to do with each other.

Nathan doesn't seem to be that promising but who knows? He can be a big surprise.

What do you think best case scenario is for Nathan?

He reminds me of Lucas Piazon as in, he'll be sent out 3-4 loan spells and eventually sold off to a Spanish/German side

I rate Nathan higher after doing some research. But it's still too early to say. He doesn't have an eyecatching raw talent though, somewhere between Willian and Oscar raw talent wise imo. I place Piazon on the same bracket as Oscar (speaking of raw talent only). The rest: tactics awareness, versatility, vision, creativity is early to tell imo.