Nathan Allan De Souza

We apparently just reached an agreement to sign another promising Brazilian player in addition to Kenedy a few days ago. This time, it's Nathan (19). I remember watching him in the U17 world cup two years ago, he was quality, arguably Brazil's best player but apparently, he's yet to make serious progress in his club since then. We pounced after a contract dispute with his current club, Atletico Paranaense.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/atletico-pr/noticia/2015/04/atletico-pr-e-nathan-fazem-acordo-e-meia-deve-defender-o-chelsea.html(source)

(video)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote in the summer transfer thread that I've seen him playing at the last year's U17 World cup, but in fact it is the 2013 edition. I remember that World Cup like it was yesterday. How time flies...

Nigeria's forward looked damn good, too. Can't remember him name though. I think he is now playing for City's Academy.

I wrote in the summer transfer thread that I've seen him playing at the last year's U17 World cup, but in fact it is the 2013 edition. I remember that World Cup like it was yesterday. How time flies...

Nigeria's forward looked damn good, too. Can't remember him name though. I think he is now playing for City's Academy.

Kelechi Iheanacho.

He looks nothing special for me. Reminds me of Piazon. He doesn't have that x factor in him. So maybe he is an ordinary genius ? I'd like to think that but I don't remember ordinary brilliant player from Brazil. They're either flashy, silky and good or ordinary and average.

I don't know what to think about those transfers. Kenedy + Muto + Nathan that's 15m£ ~ 20m€ . For that amount or slightly more you can buy Youri Tielemans who has clear potential to be world-class player. Here I see 3 maybe decent prospects. I don't understand the reasoning behind such deals. It's always better to find one, but reliable quality than 3 from other sides of the world.

Remember Piazon for 8-10m€ ? That was stupid.

If they really want to buy young Brazilian then buy Gabriel or Malcolm ffs.

All I know is Piazon had the greatest highlight reels and he's pretty much fallen off all our radars

The next time I allow myself to get excited when we sign a youngster a pig will fly

Another player to play on hundreds of loans and then to be sold with profit. Thanks to our farm we are still in FFP so You're Welcome now you can choose: Vittese?Boro?Besiktas?

Saw on Twitter that there's no way he'll even have his work permit any time soon. Maybe we're just buying him super early so that we won't have to pay a huge fee in a few years?

Edit- Also:

Doesn't sound too great does it?