PFA Team of the Year

Azpilicueta has been on a another level! the guy is incredible! no other LB in the league has been anywhere near as good.

Bertrand has and has arguably been better. Both have had great seasons.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spoilsport gives the guys a chance to wear the best dresses :D

You think they get waxed as well?

It's same as the Champions League draw.

Ballon d'Or is the worst. It's become an entire event, even though it's all about that very last bit of the extravaganza.

CDjI3_6WAAAEXt7.jpg

I knew we'd lose :lol:

Ji So-yun wins Women's Player of the Year

She said: “It is a big honour to receive this award - I want to thank Chelsea Ladies’ players and staff.

“I’m really, really happy to be nominated alongside Hazard, I’m really proud of myself and Chelsea, and the Chelsea Ladies team.”

Another confirmation

Harry Kane wins Young Player of the Year

The second biggest non-surprise of the evening. Eden Hazard was second in the voting. IS THAT AN OMEN FOR THE MAIN AWARD?

Kane said: “It is amazing. It is a very proud moment for myself and my family - hopefully the first of many to come,” Kane said of his award.

“I have got to keep working hard, but to be recognised by your fellow players is something special and it is a night I wont forget.

“It is incredible, an incredible feeling.”

Asked to sum up his season in one word, Kane went for: “Unreal.”

92b4c540-f99b-44b8-924e-168c91f30e57-620

United are so lucky that Liverpool drew with WBA yesterday. Had they won and then beat Hull (their game in hand) on Tuesday, they would only be 2 points behind them.

I think both teams will drop a few more points. I can't imagine Utd out of the top 4 two years in a row though.

Utd out of the top 4 would be more benificial for Chels, but I like/respect Utd a lot more than Liverpool. That said, I don't really care either way.