test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlueLion.

CFC Memberships

Started by BlueLion.,

23 posts in this topic

Can anyone please help me, members can buy two more tickets on the 20th?

I don't think it'll get that far tbh mate. I'm surprised it's not sold out already.

The_Flash likes this

I have a spare membership for United game. Some extra tickets going on sale tomorrow at 30 points.

I don't think it'll get that far tbh mate. I'm surprised it's not sold out already.

I know probably but was just hopefully was (if could get) getting tickets for bday :(

hi i have started up a new chelsea page and was wondering if people could give it a like,

Edited by Alex

Hi Guys I need your help:

I booked Flights+Hotel For the Chelsea Vs Sunderland game but I didn't expect that this game will be sold for LP ( didn't have enough, about 2 points <_< )...

If you know someone who sell 2 tickets for this game, Contact me here or at: ronivanik@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hey !

Anyone would have one membership available for Everton's game in January 16th ?

Cheers !

Absolutely. PM me.

Hey mate,

Can you mp, I can't start an MP discussion since I don't have 50 msgs.

I added as friend.

Thanks !

Hello people, 

I'm a big Chelsea fan from Brazil, and I got an opportunity to travel to England for a few days. It will be between March 18-23. I'm trying to go with a friend of mine in the game against West Ham, but I've been reading about the difficulty to get a ticket without a membership. Can anyone help me out? I can't afford the hospitality packages... 

I read about many people being kicked out from the stadium when buying tickets at ticketbis and other sites. 

Guys, 3 of us want to go for Totenham game, buy only 2 members, can anyone give their membership? you can use our 2 whenever you need, we bought for 2 seasons this and next one and hardly go to games, mby 2-3 a year